Chapter 33×

Not edited.

"So you're friends with the three treyni sisters?" Ramiris questioned as she floated beside Rimuru.

"Treyni sisters?" You tilted your head in wonder.

"Just some people who watches over the forest for we're staying in." Rimuru answered with a nervous smile.

"I think she became a dryad because of my bad influence." Ramiris reminiscented. "She used to be so tiny."

"So the two of you are acquaintances."

"Yep! She used to work for me when she was younger." The fairy acknowledged Rimuru's statement. "I'm glad she's doing good. I haven't seen her since I've became like this." The fairy stared at your husband. "Hey! Were you just thinking something rude?" You looked at the blue head face to see why the fairy was assuming such thing.

"Perhaps he was just...uh.. Shocked." You spoke.

"Y-Yeah. I wasn't thinking something rude." Rimuru quickly dismissed the fairy's assumption of him.

After awhile of many other small talks,  you all had finally arrived at the deepest part of the labyrinth.

To say everyone was amazed was an understatement. The place was filled with crystals around its parts. There were crystals that stacked amongst each other, almost making it look like a huge tower.

"Wow." You muttered.

"Here lies the dwelling of spirit."

"Please, with the light's blessing.."

It was finally starting. Your eyes were now on the kids, wondering which one of them would be the first one to be saved.

"Sensei, if something happens to me,  I'm leaving the others to you." Gale stood out first, making his way to the center of the place where he would receive his spirit.

"Don't worry. I'll be here if something happens to you." Rimuru smiled down at the boy as he pat him on the head.

"Mr. Rimuru.." Gale was lucky to have a teacher such as Rimuru. He bend himself down to his knees and clasped his hands together to began praying.

"Do spirits actually appear if they pray like this?" You questioned the demon lord.

"If you're in here." Ramiris answered.

"Hm.. I see."

"Were there people in the past who summoned high-level spirits here?"

"There are, but..." Ramiris screwed up her face at Rimuru's question.

"Why are you making the same face as the elemental?"

You stood silent near the two individuals as they began speaking on a subject that didn't really much concerned you. And if it was important, you were sure Rimuru would tell you about it later on.

"Huh?" Your eyes wondered when you noticed small sparkles forming above Gale. "Looks like it came." You spoke, causing Rimuru and Ramiris to glance at you before looking at Gale, who was still kneeling down and praying.

Your husband made his way to the boy and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Continue staying like that." You were able to witness your blue head husband using his powers to conceal the spirit,  allowing Gale to consume the spirit with no trouble.

"You can open your eyes now, Gale." You smiled at the happy look that decorated the young boy's face. "You did really well. The magicules in your boy have been stabilized."

"Mr. Rimuru.."

"It's too early to celebrate. Do it after everyone has successfully summoned."

"Yes."

You made your way over to the brown head boy and gave him a pat on the shoulder before hugging him. "You did such a good job, Gale." The boy smiled at you.

"Thank you, Ms. Y/N."

🔸🔹▪️

I don't know what this chapter was🧍🏾‍♀️.

Speaking of, what's you guy's favorite chapter?