Chapter 47

Not edited.

Present day

"Y/N... I found out how we-" Your husband began speaking as he made his way next to you.

"Leave me alone, Rimuru. Can't you see I'm mourning?"

"I went away and came back and you're still here?" Rimuru let out a soft sigh. "I was told from Erin about a way we can-"

"Rimuru," You annoyingly stood up from your crouching position. It seemed he didn't understand what mourning means. "I don't care who Erin is at the moment. Can't you say I'm in pain?"

Rimuru cast his eyes down as he frowned. "I know, Y/N. But I found a way for you to revive them." He went straight to the point. You furrowed your eyebrows at your husband, still annoyed at his interruption. "In order for you to revive them, you have to become a demon lord. And in order for you to become that, you have to kill-"

"Ten thousand people. I know." You face palmed. "But becoming a demon lord? Again?"

"Even if it means sacrificing an arm, I'll do anything to bring them back."

"Master.." Ranga, who stood just behind Rimuru softly spoke on a sympathetic tone.

"I'll.. Do it.." You rested your head on Rimuru's shoulder. "I just want to get everything over with." Your husband caressed your head.

"We're in this together. Don't forget, Y/N." Rimuru removed your head from himself and clasped his hands on each side of your cheek. He stared deep into your (Eye Color) eyes as he spoke. "Let's get going."

🔸🔹▪️

"Ha.. Hahaha."

"Uh.. What is it, Rimuru?"

"I just got word from Soei about the amount of people there are." Your husband looked at you with the biggest smile. "It's enough. 20,000 people. 10,000 people each." You chuckled at the blue head's happy face.

"Well, that's good."

"I'll be casting another barrier. I don't want Shion or anyone else's soul slipping through the other two barriers." And he proceeded to do so.

"Good thinking. I forgot the barriers were still up."

"Lord Rimuru!" The blue head turned his head at the call of his name. Rigurd and Benimaru were making their way toward the two.

"Lord Rimuru. This barrier is.."

Rimuru quickly dismissed Benimaru's statement. "Don't worry about it. I have my reasons." He then looked at the older goblin, who was clearly still depressed about everything that happened. "Gather everyone."

"Yes sir."

"The agenda of this meeting will be about how to deal with those humans responsible for the aftermath and resurrecting those we've lost." Rigurd was confused and shock by the words that came out is master mouth, but in nonetheless, he complied.

"Yes, sir! I'll convene them immediately!"

You watched Rigurd as his body grew distant from your view. "He doesn't look surprised."

"And here I thought he'd think I'm a lunatic." Your husband agreed.

"Well.. We were actually expecting this."

"Expecting?" Rimuru cocked his eyebrows at Benimaru's statement.

"All of us believed that "if it's lord Rimuru, then anything is possible"."

"I see."

"How sweet." You smiled. It was nice to know that Rimuru had people that had trust in him.

"Now then," Your husband started, "We'll listen to her side of the judgment before deciding to kill her first."

"You mean.. That Mjurran woman? I'd say we kill her straight away, no questions ask."

"Oh come on, Y/N. Give her some slack."