Chapter 31×

Not edited

The next day on Rimuru's so-call field trip, everyone, excluding you and Ranga, stood anxiously outside the labyrinth, also known as the dwelling of spirits, the place Rimuru wanted to take the kids to.

It was a lot more huge than what you imagined it to be. And different too. You never thought that the place would've been a huge tree with two large doors surrounded by plants, but as someone who used to live in almost the same kind of living condition, it wasn't surprising.

Everybody's eyes wondered the place as soon as they entered. Rimuru, who stood in front, whilst you and Ranga stood in the back, sandwiching the kids who were in the middle, stopped in his spot at a sudden, soft voice.

"Rimuru.." You were about to speak, but Chloe beat you to it.

"Teacher.. You hear that? They don't sound too hostile." The back head clung to her teacher's arm as she darted her eyes frantically around her.

"We'll leave as soon we get what we came for." Rimuru tried to reassure, but in all honesty, he was a little nervous himself. "If it isn't too much to ask, can you tell us where we can speak to high-ranking spirits?"

"Uh.. Who are you talking to, Rimuru?" You cocked your eyebrows at your husband in confusion.

"The spirits." He simply answered.

"Hahaha. That's funny. Sure. I'll tell you." The voice replied to The blue head's question.

"Holy crap. It answered." You muttered to yourself.

"However, that's only after you pass this trial."

And as if on que, a large, robotic beast was shown in view.

"A-A golem!?" Ryots, Fake and Kenya stuttered out at the sight of the creature.

With its strong, large fist, the golem punched the ground, creating debris and strong wind that blew everyone away.

"What the- are you serious right now?!" You went over to help one of the kids up. "Is defeating this golem seriously apart of our agenda?" Ranga ran up to you with the others kids in toe so you can keep watch while Rimuru went in to destroy the robotic beast.

"You seem oddly eager to kill us." Rimuru's golden eye stared straight into the golem's robotic ones, whose only goal was to try and defeat Rimuru. "So the trial is to defeat the golem right?"

"That's right. Can you do it? Can you?" The voice almost sounded like it was mocking the blue head as it respond to his question.

"Is that so?"

"Hahaha. This child is a powerful one." Although you didn't know who was talking or where they were, you couldn't help but stare in annoyance at the voice that continued to taunt Rimuru.

"I'm sorry to ruin your fun. But it's my job to keep my students safe."

»
And my wife.
»

And with almost just a blink of an eye, the golem was defeated.

"Just as expected from you, Rimuru." You gave your husband a thumbs up, who returned the gesture with a small blush.

"N-No way! You defeated my elemental colossal with a single spell!?"

The children mouth gaped at the information, realizing that their teacher did defeat that strong golem with a single spell.

"Just hurry up and show yourself will you?" You spoke as you walked your way next to Rimuru.

"Well.. If you insist do eagerly." The voice squeaked before entering into both you, Rimuru, Ranga and the kid's view. "Here I am!"

"A.. Fairy?"

🔸🔹▪️

Gah! I hate this too.

Plz excuse my poor writing for the moment.