Chapter 27×

Not edited

You moved the kids behind yourself as you stared up at sky where Rimuru was.

"Um.. Ms. Y/N, the teacher won't die out there right?" Chloe soft voice rung through your ears. You glanced down at the girl with an assuring smile.

"This is Rimuru we're talking about," You looked back up at the sky, "He's not going to die."

And with that, a bright light was seen eliminating in the sky.

"Hm. Seems like he won." You turned toward the kids. "How about we go see how he's doing, hm?"

🔸🔹▪️

"Well, that's about mush as I can help you with. See you around." A man spoke.

"Til' next time." The Golden eye boy respond. Rimuru smiled successful as he was able to prevent that dragon from destroying the town and its people, and the man, known as myourmiles, was one of them. Perhaps he can be some help in Rimuru's future plans.

"Rimuru!" The blue head broke out of his dazed state and turned his attention toward his wife's voice. "You did so well."  The young man was about to respond in appreciation when he was suddenly engulfed into a hug. "The kids were also worried about you, Rimuru." Rimuru blushed furiously as your hot breath that blow against his neck as you spoke.

"Oh.. Thank you, Y/N." He wrapped his arms around your waist, gladly taking in the warm hug that he never thought he needed.

"What was that teacher!? That was super cool!" Your husband eyes darted toward the kids that ran toward his and your direction.

"What do you mean cool? That wasn't cool at all."

"S-Sure.."

Y

ou smiled to yourself as you released yourself from your husband's arms. You realized he also seemed to smiling at the children.

"Oh, right," You pulled a piece of paper out of your pocket, ignoring the kids as they continued to bicker, "Some guy was trying to hand something over to Ryota, but it was a little bit sketchy, so I stepped in."

"What is this?" Your husband took the piece of paper from your hand.

"Looks like an address or something. I don't even know." You shrugged. "But that guy said it was for you."

"Myourmiles," He muttered.

"I'm assume you know this guy?"

"I guess you can say that." He huffed. "It seems like I'll be visiting him tomorrow."

You groaned. "Are we at least done with today? I want to go to my bed."

"Hahaha." Your husband's laugh rung in your ear. "Right. Let's drop the kids off first."