Chapter 49×

Not edited.

Mjurran stood up from her seat silently in acceptance to her punishment.

"Please! Wait, Boss! Mjurran is really.."

"There's no point, Youm." Grucius quickly spoke as he transformed into his beast form.

"A beast man?" You tilted your head in confusion. Grucius then went on to try and attack Benimaru.

"What are you waiting for, Youm? Take Mjurran and go!"

They, too, were starting to annoy you.

"Get in my way of killing her, and I'll kill you both as well." You made your way to the woman.

"Lady, please!" Youm stood in front of the woman with fear in his eyes.

"What do you get from protecting her except death?" You questioned the male. He can sense the angry aura that was slowly growing big with every second, but he didn't care. His goal was to protect the woman he loved.

"Youm," Mjurran grabbed a hold of the gray head's face and gave him a small peck on the lips. "I love you, Youm. In all my life, you are the first person that I've actually longed for." Her hands clutched on both side of his face before letting go. She was ready to accept her death. "Farewell. Don't get tricked by a terrible woman next time."

"I appreciate your fortitude." Rimuru spoke before you were able to. He outstretched his hand and wrapped Youm in a rope he made and moved him toward the wall near the door.

"Boss! Boss, please!"

"And like I said, I'm sorry, Y/N." Rimuru wrapped your body in ropes as well and moved you near next to Youm, but instead of trying to set yourself free like youm was doing, you started at the ground in disappointment.

"Ha. I see how it is, Rimuru."

Your husband slowly walked up to Mjurran. Grucius was being held down by Benimaru at this point and Youm and You was tied up. There was no one to stop from completing what he needed to do.

"I'm begging you! Please stop! I'll also atone for the rest of my life together! I'll do whatever you tell me to do!"

Rimuru ignored the man as he rose his fist to attack the woman.

"So just please..!"

But instead of attacking...

"There doesn't seem to be any problem is there?"

She was.. Alive?

Mjurran opened her eyes, as she thought she would've been dead. "How am I alive?"

"Yeah. You were dead for about three seconds."

"Three seconds?"

"Boss? What's going on with Mjurran?" Benimaru had already freed Grucius from his captive hold.

"Alright. Let me explain." He opened the palm of his hand to reveal the heart Mjurran was once talking about. The heart that was once placed into her chest. "It was wired tapped. The reason why he was making regular reports through magical communication was so he wouldn't be noticed. He was using you. Not as a subordinate, but as a tool. Just like you said."

Rimuru still had you tied up. He knew as soon as he let you go, you would probably start attacking everyone in the room. But.. It didn't matter to you. Your mind was blank at the moment. Rimuru knew how much you wanted revenge. Yet, he decided it was best to safe her life? What about the people that killed Shion and Elith? Is he planning on saving their life too? Just because she was stupid enough to fall for Clayman's trick doesn't mean she needed to be safe.

Rimuru was done explaining everything to Mjurran, Grucius and Youm. Needless to say, they were ecstatic.

"And Y/N," Your husband faced you. He removed the ropes from your body. "I'm sorry about.. What I did just now. I knew how much you wanted to kill Mjurran but I just thought-"

Slap

"Master Rimuru!" You didn't care to bother with whatever your husband had to say. You slapped him once more before exiting out of the room. Leaving everyone stunned at your actions.

🔸🔹▪️

Yo. This was literally the one reason why I wanted to write this story. Just so I can show my anger toward Rimuru for not killing Mjurran. Bro.. As much as I love Rimuru (like really), I was so upset that he didn't kill Mjurran😭😭. Youm and Grucius (aka the third wheeler) was getting on my nerves too, I ain't ga lie.