Chapter 54×

Not edited.

"Alright then. I think I'll rest here for a bit. Seems like that slime shooting thing won't end until you reach your numbers." You sat on a nearby stomp.

"Yeah." Rimuru answered. "I'll be back. Wait for me here, okay?" You nodded in acknowledgment and watched as your husband disappeared slowly from your sight.

"Arghh." You suddenly yawned. "Why am I suddenly sleepy?" You wondered out loud. Another yawn left your lips. "No. I can't go to sleep yet. Rim-Rimuru is still-ugh.. I can't stay up much.. Long...er." Your eyes failed to stay open as they slowly began closing. "Rimuru."

🔸🔹▪️

"Is she okay?" Zeldin rushed to Benimaru's side as watched him placed the sleeping woman on the seat next to Rimuru's.

"I don't know what's happening at the moment." The red head truthfully answered. "I'm not sure if this is the affect of becoming a demon lord." Zeldin stared at your sleeping body.

He didn't know what happened out there when you and Rimuru went off to do your killings, but he was sure scared when Ranga came running back with your limped body on his back and Rimuru's slime body into his mouth. What the heck happened to you and Rimuru? Although he was nervous, he was sure you weren't dead.

Report. Individual Rimuru Tempest's Harvest is now complete. Monster in this genealogy will now begin to receive their gifts.

"A gift, huh?" Zeldin questioned.

"Now that I think about it, something like that was-" Zeldin grew concern as Benimaru stopped talking all of a sudden. His body started to tip over but he was able to catch himself.

"You okay, Benimaru?"

"I suddenly feel.. Drowsy." He dragged out his words. He looked around himself to see everyone, specifically those that fall under Rimuru, were sound asleep. "Must be asleep."

"Asleep? At a time like-" now it was Zeldin turn to suddenly feel the drowsiness Benimaru felt. "What the-" And just like that, his sight turned black as he fell asleep.

Y/N Tempest as demon lord once again, successful.

Upgrading everyone's power, successful.

New powers, updated:
Control any monster at hand.
Control any demon at hand.
Control any humans at hand.
Talk to animals.

Would you like to add more?

Yes? No?

Yes? No?

New powers, updated.
Freeze time.
Immune to fire.
Immune to poison.

That's all for now.

Are you ready to wake up?

Yes? No?

Yes? No?

Fail. Please try again.

Are you ready to wake up?

Yes? No?

Yes? No.

Alright.