(2) The Dragon And Its Companions

A/N: Writing this on an early morning, hope this doesn't mess up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, let's all calm down.." You suggest, seeing as they understand your language. You could see them nod to your words intently and see them taking small breaths. Even though they're following what you said, the awkward tension hasn't even begin to erase themselves from this atmosphere on the dragon's back.

Your eyes lands on a certain bunny who has furrowed torquoise eyebrows at you. She was the only one who wasn't following your instruction and it seems that she wasn't as nice as the others.

"State who you are and where you came from, human!" The bunny glares at you with arms crossed but it was useless, you didn't understand a single thing on your end.

"Pekora, it looks like he doesn't understand us." Suggested the multi-colored sailor.

The bunny turns to look at the sailor as her eyes soften before looking back at you with a glare. "It's not my fault he doesn't understand.." She mumbled softly yet strangely you heard it even though you're distance away from her.

The redhead sighs as she looks at you with her heterochromic yellow and red eyes with a soft smile. "Even if you can't understand us, I'm sorry for her behaviour."

You nod at her with unbothered behaviour as you turn to see the dragon landing on what seems to be a cave's entrance. The others started to climb down on their pterodactyls and you followed suit. Once down, you stare at the entrance. It was rocky, of course, and it had moss everywhere with vines covering the whole entrance. "Looks like a magic door." You mumbled to yourself but another person seems to have heard you.

"That's because it is!"

You turn around and see that the dragon has already disappeared and the three girls increased one more. Your eyes travel upwards the new girl's body and slowly widens in the process. '...Holy shit?'

"Holy shit, indeed

"Holy shit, indeed." She says in a smug manner as she sees you checking her out.

The bunny growls at you as the redhead tries to hold her back immediately. "Let me go Marine! He's staring at Coco!" The redhead shakes her head as she tightens her grip on the bunny's body.

"P-pekora, calm down...?" The sailor quietly says in an attempt to calm down the raging bunny but it proved useless when she starts squirming more.

This went on for a few minutes before the bunny finally calms down.

You sigh in relief as that feud has ended. You imagine your to-do list and you start to do one of the first things: Introductions. You turn towards the four huddled girls and fake a cough to catch their attention. They turn around slowly and raise an eyebrow at you. "I'm Y/N L/N. What are your names?"