(12) Finally Here

"What are you doing here, 'detective'?"

A woman with short blue hair questioned. She had a huge clock-thing hovering above her head, a huge ribbon on her chest and a beautifully well-designed clothing that accentuated her figure.

Furthermore, the detective knew her very well.

"Oh, Kronii, why am I here you ask? Well.." The detective chuckled, placing her hands on her waist, "It's to find my dear jerk of a friend!"

"You've messed up multiple timelines already, Amelia. I can't let you do it again." Kronii furrowed her eyebrows.

"Messed up? No no no, those timelines were already messed up the moment Y/N died. Don't you understand?"

Amelia's retaliation caused Kronii to frown even more. The blonde detective in front of her has been continuously messing with the timeline, trying to turn back time again and again just to save her friend from the inevitable fate of death. To the point that she had to replace all the other Amelia's..... Up to interpretation.

"I will not allow you to turn back time anymore, Amelia." She faceted, crossing her arms in determination to stop the gremlin from doing so.

"Who says I'll turn back time?"

".....what?" Kronii wasn't sure of what she heard.

Amelia waltzed around the white room and sat herself on the comfortable couch across Kronii, lifting her leg and placing it on the other as she crossed her arms.

"You know, I noticed this every time the worst happens," Kronii raised her brows, "I never really pursued Y/N in every death. I just leave the world and go to another, you know? I never stopped to consider what happened to Y/N after his deaths. But now, I found a new determination, whatever you call it."

Amelia reminiscened to the day when you visited them during your funeral. It was surprising - she had to pretend she didn't notice you at all. Dear, o' dear, did she notice every detail and remember every word you said.

"You're not telling me.."

Amelia grinned and deviously snickered, "Yes, I'm telling you.. I'm going to another world-"

"No."

Amelia glared at Kronii's instant decision.

"Who knows what you'll do in that world where he is, Amelia! That world... It's kind of a lot like you."

"Like me? What are you talking about, have you finally gone mad? Lol." The detective mocked, covering her lips with her palm as she looked at Kronii as if she was weird.

"Ahh!! Whatever you call it! But, even if I did allow it, I can't do it," She leaned her head on her palm.

"Why? You're the Goddess of Time, right? You can!" Amelia reasoned.

"No, because my powers are limited to timelines in that specific world. I can't bring you to another world on my own, but probably, she can."

The detective raised a brow, "Who's she?"

"The Universal Goddess, Tokino Sora-sama," She closed her eyes as she tried to remember. "She's probably the one responsible for Y/N's reincarnation as well. But, don't you dare disturb her-"

When she opened her eyes, Amelia already disappeared from her view. She slapped herself.

"Why do I really have to be a blabbermouth, author?" She whined, "I can keep a secret if I wanted to!!"

..........

Sora, the brown-haired goddess was peacefully sitting in her couch, tending to a broken down brown bear plushie when the door to her room abruptly opened.