(6) HYSEA : The City Of Hymans I

A/N: It has probably been weeks, or even months, since I've started writing this story. Just gotta say that school is really consuming.

Enjoy!
----------------------------------
"Well, Flare. Thank you for saving my life." You say nonchalantly as if you were forced to say it in the first place.

Flare lets out an annoyed sigh yet speaks nothing of that certain annoyance she felt at you.

"Oh right.. What's a hyman like yourself doing here in the first place? Shouldn't you be with all the little hymen as you strut along with the 'perfect' life?"

You furrow your eyebrows at her, "What are you talking about?"

"I'm saying," She places her hands on her hips, "That you should go back to your own little kingdom. Or else, that pretty face of yours will get messed up."

"I think you've got me mistaken. I'm not a hyman." You spoke but suddenly, all the things Coco and the others had taught you came back to your head.

Flare raises an eyebrow, "If you're not a hyman, then what are you?"

If you say you were a human right then and there, then she'd think of you as ridiculous while she'll also become wary of your intentions, which you don't have, of course. But if you were to say you were a hyman then everything could be the same, no changes made. "Ah, fuck it."

"I'm a human."

Flare looks dumbfounded as if she's heard the dumbest thing ever in her life. But then she starts to laugh, "You? A human?" She laughed more, "That's ridiculous!"

She pauses once more. She looks at your eyes and sees no lie, you were telling the truth. "But—But that's impossible! All humans disappeared without even a trace."

"I'm not lying." You try to defend yourself. It could've been that humans traversed from this world to Earth upon learning that there could be other signs of life. "Back in my place, I was surrounded by what you call, humans."

"Then... You're really.. a human?" She focuses her stare at you. She really can't believe that a human exists.

"Of course. In the flesh."

She shakes her head to snap herself out of the thought, even if they're the first ever living here, the geography has changed. There's no way they were informed of the places upon landing here with no one knowing about it.

"Then.. Let me change my question," She clears her throat before looking at you in the eyes once more.

"What's a human like you, doing here in the perimeters of Elven Guarde, all alone?"

So you began to tell her everything that happened, of course you left out the information that you were from another world. Only making up a false town for you to use as a substitute instead of Earth.

   "You... Lived with a Supernatural? And you survived this long?" She was surprised to say the least. Not only were the Supernaturals extremely powerful, they were also extremely dangerous.

"What's with it?" You raised an eyebrow at the dark elf as both of you make way.

"Don't you understand?" Flare repeats, "They're SUPERNATURALS, of course they're one of the strongest beings in the world."