(5) Out in the wild

A/N: I have no words to say. I'm just severely upset about Rushia's termination. Keep in mind that a few weeks will have passed the moment I publish this

Enjoy.
----------------------------------

"Ame.... Stop. You're never going to find it." You say as you see your childhood friend searching for your belongings.

The blonde snickers, "I say, you've improved in hiding your collections. Plus points."

"I don't need points for that...." You facepalm.

After a while of silence, you felt like you forgot something in your mind until you realized-you were already dead. Despite finding out, you continue to keep silent in this dream.

The dream where you were still in your old world; where you're staying over in her house. Due to your excessive need to stay over, they made you a guest bedroom which you were thankful for. Where you can still be with your goofy childhood friend and enjoy your moment with them. You realize that you never really got to say goodbye to her and her family.

Where everything was normal before the accident.

You look over to your childhood friend who was bent over, searching your collections underneath your bed. She said it was to check if you were healthy or something. She does this monthly.

"You're never going to find it." You comment.

She stops and looks at you with a cheeky smile, her hand still under the bed. "What if I am going to?"

"Impossible. I already found a safe spot for it." You defend over seeing her smile.

"This is my house! I know every hiding places you need to know." She exclaims.

You laugh at her, making her confused. "I hid it somewhere else, Ms. Detective."

She pouts and furrow her eyebrows as she decided to give up. She sits down on the carpeted floor with crossed arms.

"No shit Sherlock, if you're looking so smug right there." She mumbles though you heard.

It's a blessing how you can continue to talk like this with her. It's amazing how dreams work. You don't wanna wake up from this paradise you call home.

You look over and notice the wooden desk they bought you. It's weird how they were affectionate and okay with it but you felt loved, and appreciated. You walk over and sit down on the chair.

"What are you doing?" Amelia asks as she sees you over there.

You didn't say anything as you take a notepad and a pen to write something for her. Even if this was a dream, you just want to do something good for them.

Amelia sees you writing and walks over to where you're seated. She peeks over your shoulders and she almost snorted when she sees what you wrote.

"Seriously? You're already thinking of dying at this age?" She jokes.

You look at her, "Who knows. It might happen you know? Death is unpredictable after all."

"Being philosophical doesn't suit you, Y/N." She says as she pokes your cheek before walking backwards steps. You look at her.

She turns around and puts her hands behind her back. "But if you were to die, I'd be devasted."