Valentine's Special

A/N: A hololive valentine's chapter but I'm a takodachi version. But don't get me wrong. I like all the girls' contents, I just mostly watch Ina's.

Enjoy.
----------------------------------

I Have Always Loved You
Valentine's Special 1
Lore

What if you didn't fall on top of a dragon?

What if you were transferred in a scenery full of green grass that's perfect for sleeping on and a big tree sat on the middle with nothing else on sight?

That's what happened to me as I land on the grass. It didn't hurt though when my arse touched the soft texture of the grass, surprisingly. I look around to examine my surroundings yet green surrounds my vision, as far as they can see. Once I stand up, I see a tree that I didn't notice from before-a humongous one at that, it has a striking resemblance to 'Yggdrasil' the world tree.

Curious and not knowing any better, I walk closer to the tree. Nearer and nearer until I could see how large and tall its trunk was, it couldn't even compare to Godzilla's shape and size.

As I was standing still, admiring the view of what was in front of me. I fail to notice the nearing purple tentacles with orange underlays wrapping around my arms and legs, rendering me unable to move. A soft yet intimidating voice speaks from behind of me. "Who are you and how did you get here?" It has a feminine voice so I assume it's a she.

Slowly turning me around to get a full view of her, my eyes widen at her beauty. It was like everything else disappeared once I laid my eyes on her.

Purple. She has long purple hair with orange tips on either sides and protruding flaps on top of her head. She wore a purple and orange sleeveless dress with a pair of tall traditional Japanese-styled sandals with purple straps, a single white thigh-high sock on her left leg decorated with knotted purple and white rope, and a pair of purple gloves. She has a pair of wings that wraps around her waist. And behind her was numerous of purple and orange themed tentacles sprouting from her back.

"Have you gone deaf?" She queries once again.

I took my eyes off her body meanwhile realizing I was checking her out but I didn't mean to of course, I was curious with no ill intentions. Startled, I began to talk, "Oh.. well, I'm Klein. I'm a teenager who spends his day reading, writing, and drawing arts and books. What about you?"

She seems surprised yet asked nothing about it as she slowly unwraps the tentacles off my precious body. She walks closer and closer until she was standing in front of me. Those sandals definitely adds to her height, good for her. "My name's Ninomae Ina'nis but you can have the pleasure to call me Ina. I may have these tentacles but I assure you, I'm a human being. It's nice to meet you."

I take her outstretched gloved hand and shake it with mine. A sign of friendship, I suppose. Without anything more to do, I turn around and examine the Yggdrasil again, with no new findings.

"I assume you're not from here?" She asks quietly as she turns to stand besides me in my expertise.

"How did you know?" Asked I as I turn to the left where she stands dormant, her eyes already gazing back at me when I look at her.

She lets out a small-time giggle, the cutest one I've heard. She looks at me with her arms behind her back, "Se-cret."

For a while, we didn't talk as silence surrounds us. It wasn't tense or awkward, it was comfortable. Strange how I can feel comfortable with a stranger, right? We stood there, Ina and I, sharing the same comfortable silence as we just look at our surroundings.