Decisions

And... brace for impact. Extra long chapter, with some stuff you might have been waiting for the past year so... yeah. Have fun :)

This revelation done, the elf fell silent, and intended to stay so until she gave him a hint of what she wanted him to do. He had laid his heart bare before her, and now waited without haste that she declared her mind to him. However, he did not expect the trembling that started to rake her body, and he suddenly was afraid she would catch death on this windy hill.

"What is wrong?" he cried out.

Then he saw that her cheeks were even redder than before, and that tears glistened across them like pearls of silver under the pale morning sun. Before he could express his distress, his eyes searched for hers.

For Frances, the world ended in this instant. Blue, they were so blue, even in the night his eyes were deeper than any sea. Nothing had ever prepared her to watch into his soul. Her breath came short, her chest aching from the surge of emotions.

Legolas loved her, and in the endless infinity of his soul he offered her everything he was in a promise that would last to eternity. Drowning into his eyes, Frances did not realise that her vision was blurry, and that tears were falling freely across her cheeks. She loved him so much that she thought she would stop breathing.

He too was lost into her gaze, and she smiled at him, her expression awed at the sight of him.

"You are the most beautiful being I was ever given to know, Legolas. Body and soul"

Now he was the one speechless.

"You are, in every way, the best person I have come across in my whole life. And the handsomeness of your face only reflects the beauty of your heart. I fear that I am not worthy of you."

At this, Frances lowered her gaze to the ground. The shock of this statement caught Legolas unaware, and he did not know how to tell her how mislead she was. So without thinking he caressed her cheek with his hand to wash the tears from her skin, and the world melted away as she lifted her face anew to him. He bent down and his silken hair fell all around Frances' face as she breathed in his sweet scent. His lips finally came across hers, and he gently pressed them together, catching hers slowly. The kiss was soft, like the caress of a feather over her skin.

With his height he was towering over Frances' small frame, and he slid an arm behind her waist to hold her against him, their bodies fully touching now. This time, he could linger to enjoy the kiss. The sensation of the young lady melting against him was as sweet as life itself.

When they broke apart, both of them were surprised by the bliss that washed over them at being so closely entwined. Legolas contemplated her awed features as she gazed at him with adoration. And then she was the one to initiate it again, her arms sliding along his chest to get across his shoulders in an attempt to melt totally.

This time her lips engulfed his, and she expertly caressed them with her tongue, very slowly. Stunned at the new sensations that shot across his body, the elf's hand got into her hair, and he crushed her to him with strength as he slid his own tongue into her mouth. He never wanted to pull back, his body fuelled with fire as Frances roamed her lips over his. Wherever she touched him, his body tingled happily, asking for more, begging for more. He could not get enough of her, and he eventually pulled back when he felt that he would lose control totally.

Panting, Legolas buried his face into her hair, and he pressed her against him while trying to calm down his racing heart. He deposited one very chaste kiss on her forehead, and kept his cheek at the top of her head, his hand resting at her nape for what seemed like eternity. Frances was in paradise, and thus she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of his hair across her face as she breathed in his presence. Legolas felt strong and caring against her, and his warmth spread into her as his glow intensified under the moonlight. She had never felt so happy, but soon enough their situation caught up with her and she started shivering.