Chapter 30

Doe's POV:

I did as I was told, falling back onto the bed but holding myself with my elbows so I could still look.

I didn't want to take my eyes off of him.

The sight of him right now... how his hands lifted to caress my outer thighs.

His words still echoed through my head.

That pulsating thrum between my legs was right in front of him and going insane.

My breaths turned into quick and shallow ones.

The anticipation, the enthusiasm, every inch on delicious confidence he was portraying right now...

All while still keeping that goofy, boyish excitement in his movements and face.

It all felt like it was about to chew me up and swallow me.

And I would let it.

Tonight, I would let it.

I didn't know what he was doing but for once- for the first time in my life that unknown didn't scare me.

His hands pulled back up towards my knee, pulling it close enough to feel his lips press against my inner thigh.

My legs tightened at the tender touches, ankles locking against his back.

The quick rise and fall of my stomach with each breath stayed in my periphery as I kept my eyes glued to him.

Every nerve in my body pleaded for just a moment with him, thriving every time his lips or hands made contact.

As he inched closer to my underwear, kissing his way all the way there, I became painfully aware of how soaked they felt.

I almost panicked before remembering a mention of this in my lessons.

It was very brief, but enough to recall.

I just never imagined the intensity of it when the time came.

My breath caught when he finally made it down my leg his face only about an inch from... well from me!

His nostrils flared, narrow eyes flickering up to peer at mine.

I swear for a moment I saw his pupils thin just to blink and it was gone.

I heald deathly still in the silent seconds where he kept that gaze, his dulled purr still radiating the space around us.

It nearly took me to the brink of insanity, all these light touches and heated gaze of his.

With how effortlessly those things were gaining a rise out of me that I'd never experienced before

The way I was already missing his touch on my breasts and waist.

It all almost didn't feel real.

I didn't know what he was doing, but I just wanted him to do it.

"Please," I said again as nothing more than a half-empty sigh.

Curse that grin of his, and those creeping hands both hooking at the top of my thighs solidifying my place there.

Then without another word, he ran his tongue over the fabric right between my legs.

My entire body jolted, hand slapping right over my mouth again, but not in time to hush my quivering whine.

A pleasuring shiver ran its way through my body at the single action, the intensity of which I was absolutely not prepared for.

One that was the solution to one problem and the start of a completely new one.