Chapter-8 😌

Taehyung's pov

It was only day two, but I already loved my new job. It had rekindled something inside of me that I hadn't felt in a long time. I hadn't even realized it was missing until now. Passion.

I'd spent all morning in a marketing think tank session listening to the group come up with ideas. These people fed off of each other-building off each other's thoughts to come up with the best single idea, rather than competing with one another. Since I was new, I listened more than I spoke.

We'd returned from lunch, and Jae-sung was standing at the whiteboard, scribbling random words that people called out, when Jungkook slipped into the back of the room. He stood quietly, observing. There were two empty seats in the room. One was next to me. After a few minutes, Jungkook silently walked up the side of the room and slipped into the seat to my right. We exchanged a sidelong glance, and then Jae stepped away from what he'd been writing and cleared his throat.

What do consumers want? he'd written on the whiteboard in big, black letters.

"Consumers here include both women and men who has a slight of feminine side of them than any other ones.that is bottoms... They are our target audience If we're going to sell them a product, let's start at the very beginning." He pointed to easels set up on both sides of the room. "We're going to split up into two teams. There are two whiteboards. Let's make this interesting, shall we? All the bottoms work together on the right side of the room, and all the tops work together on the left. I want a minimum of five wants on each of your lists. More is fine. I'll be the scrivener for the top." He looked to Jungkook, who offered a single nod. "Jungkook will be the scrivener for the bottoms."

Jungkook leaned over to me and whispered, "You smell incredible-like the beach in the summer." He breathed in deep through his nose.

I shook my head, but whispered back, "Thank you." Then I pointed to my watch.

"Inappropriate during the work day."

After the room had been rearranged and everyone was comfortable in their new seats, Jungkook suggested each of us take five minutes to make our own list, and then we could see what the group collectively came up with.

He tried to peek at mine a few times, but I covered my notepad and grinned. After everyone's pens had slowed, Jungkook stood, swiped the marker from the tray, opened it, and scribbled What bottoms want with a thick slash underlining it.

"Of course, I already know the answer to this one, but since I'm the facilitator, I'll let each one of you take your best shot." He smiled playfully, and there was that damn little dimple again.

Go away! You're like kryptonite to my brain.

At first, the wants being tossed around were typical-money, love, security, adventure, health, beauty, fun, simplicity.

Jungkook looked over and tried to read my list upside down.

"What do you want, Taehyung? Anything left on your list?" I nibbled on my bottom lip as I looked down at my notepad.

"Recognition, safety, power, family." Checking off as I went, I found one left. I hesitated, but then looked up and said, "Orgasms."

Pointing to love on the whiteboard, Jungkook asked, "Are orgasms not covered here?"

I tilted my head. "The two aren't mutually inclusive to most of us, believe it or not."

"Fair enough." Jungkook added orgasms to our list. Of course, he made it twice the size of the other wants.

"Power? What does that mean? As in strength?"

"No, meaning the ability to influence the behavior of others."