Chapter-13 😌

Taehyung's pov

Saturday morning, I woke up feeling anxious. Not anxious in a nervous sort of way, it was more like the type of anxious I'd get for a date I was looking forward to. Only it wasn't a date, I was working. On a Saturday.

After going for a run to try to shake off my anticipation, I took a cool shower to clear my head. I let the water sluice over my shoulders and closed my eyes as I hummed. While humming had always been something I did to soothe myself, to soothe Daehyun when I realized I was humming Kylie Minogue's Can't Get You Out of My Head, my eyes sprang open.

Of course they landed on one of the half-dozen Jeon products that now filled my shower and bathroom. I truly could not get the man out of my mind, as he was all around me-in my thoughts, at work, in my shower. I scrubbed my body for nearly fifteen minutes, trying to rid my mind of Jungkook.

I threw a short, silky robe over my naked body, left it untied, and went to my bedroom for some lotion to rub into my new baby-soft skin. My vibrator was tucked away in the back of my nightstand where I also kept my favorite skin oil. Putting my hand on it, I considered getting myself off.

Could I do that? Would it work to get Jungkook out of my system? Maybe that was exactly what I needed. It had been a long time since I'd been with a man. Probably close to eight months now.
I was getting myself all worked up over a good-looking man because of my pent-up sexual frustrations. Yeah, that was probably it.

Letting my robe fall open, I slipped my battery-operated man from my drawer and laid back on my bed jerking my cock while pressing the vibrator over it, shutting my eyes.
Baek-hyun. Baekhyun. Think of Baekhyun.

A vision of Jungkook the day I ran into him at the gym popped into my head. God, he is gorgeous.

No. What are you doing? Baek Think of Baekhyun. Baek. Baek.

Baek. Baekhyun, who bought me flowers last week for no reason other than to make me smile. Baekhyun, who texts me sweet little messages. Thinking of you. Hope to see you soon. How is your pussy doing? Wait. No. That last one was Jungkook. Who texts that sentence to a guy, even if he was talking about a cat? And why the hell do I like it when he does?
Baekhyun.
Jungkook.
Baekhyun.
Jungkook.

The soft hum of my vibrator relaxed me as I closed my eyes.
Baekhyun.
Baekhyun. Think of Baekhyun.

Water dripping from Jungkook's hard pec.

That V. That deep, carved V.

Pierced nipple.

Stop it. Baek.
Jungkook.
Baekhyun.
Jungkook.
Jungkook.
Jungkook.

Argh. I groaned, frustrated with my mind, as I lowered my hand down my body. I needed to stop thinking about the man, rid my system of dirty thoughts of my boss. I'd tried everything else-why not try to coax him from my system? After all, at least this method was more fun

-

-

Jungkook's building was a three-story brownstone. I had assumed he'd live in a sleek highrise with a doorman, maybe even a penthouse. But when I walked down his beautiful tree-lined street, the neighborhood somehow fit him better. Nothing with that man was what I'd expect.

The front door was massive. It had to be at least fifteen feet high with thick, leaded glass and dark mahogany wood. Three buzzers lined up next to each other inside the archway of the door, but only one was labeled-
Jeon. I took a deep breath, buzzed, and waited. After a few minutes, I buzzed a second time. When no one came to the door, I looked at my watch. Three minutes to eleven. I was early, but only by a hair.