Chapter 3

{Author Note: I will post Chapter 4 after this chapter gets 5 reads. i hope your enjoying it :) and next chapter i'll even put up pictures in the cast box to give you a official face behind the Character. love ya for reading <3 xxTorrie}

"I'm sorry you want me to do what!" I yelled turning around from putting dresses on the mannequin.

"I said you're going out to a party with me tonight." said Christian, as he stops leaning against the wall.

"Literally 2 weeks ago you were just telling me that you thought I was stupid and hard headed; now you want to take me to a party? And it's a Wednesday?"

"Well it's not like we are in school so I don't see why we wouldn't go to a party tonight." smirked Christian.

"I've never even heard of a party being thrown a Wednesday." I walked away from the mannequins as I walked over to the t-shirt tables and started folding.

"You want to know why you don't know about parties being held on Wednesday's?" asked Christian as he followed me.

"Not really, but I pretty sure you're going to tell me anyways." I said not turning around to look at him.

Christian leans to down close to my ear, his breath hot on my neck as he says softly, "It's because you're too innocent."

I turned around facing him, "And what's that's supposed to mean?"

"Exactly what I said." I never thought within least than a few weeks I could want to punch someone so bad, as I wanted to punch Christian.

Rolling my eyes I ignored his comment as he walks off. I let out a breath thinking that he finally left when he walks back up to me and lays a red dress on my folding table.

"Can you stop messing up the store when you see I'm cleaning it."

"I want you to wear that tonight."

Pushing the dress aside I shook my head, "I'm not wearing that. I didn't even say I was going."

"I didn't say I was asking you." He went and walked passed me slightly bumping me on purpose, "Wear the dress, or don't but you have to wear a dress."

"Christian." I said but before I could get anything out he walks off and as he get to the door and yells to me, "I'll pick you up at 9."

"I'm not off till 8:30."

"I know, so that gives you about a half an hour to get ready." Christian smiles as he walks out the door, just as I shake my head and look back down he opens the door again and yells back, "Oh yeah and don't worry about giving me your address, I know where you live. So there's no possible way that you can get out of this."

I jerked my head up to ask how the hell he knew where I lived but before I could speak the door was already swinging closed as he walked out to his car.

Great, just Great.

Business was kind of going slow so my boss Melissa told me I could head home. I grabbed my purse as I went to get in my car. Getting in and looking at my windshield, I notice there was a note underneath the windshield wipers. Opening my car door I grabbed it and closed my door back. I opened it as I read,

9 o'clock on the dot I will be sitting outside, not 9:01 and not 9:02 so you better be ready. Wear something daring ;) see you soon Kimmy.

xChris

Shoving the note in my purse I started my car and drove home. My mom was working another late shift tonight, so I didn't have to explain to her exactly how I met Christian if he actually showed up. I glanced at the clock as it read 8:15pm. Walking upstairs I grabbed my one shoulder dress black dress and jumped in the shower.