Jisol (jisoo x hansol)

Vernon was on the couch in the living room. All his members were out and about except joshua. He was in his room. Vernon was on his phone when he thought something on the tv caught his attention.

He looked up and watched tv for a moment realizing nothing caught his attention. He sighed getting up from the couch turning the tv off. He walked to the kitchen to see if he could find anything to eat. He didn't. He groaned a little. He was hungry.

He walked out of the kitchen going to Joshuas room. He noticed the door was closed. He knocked on it making sure it was okay. He didn't hear anything through the door.

He opened the door seeing it wasn't locked. He hummed quietly to himself. "Joshua hyung?" Vernon mumbled looking in the room. Joshua was actually asleep. Vernon pouted. He walked in the room going over to the olders bed. "Joshua hyung" Vernon said a bit louder.

He shook the older a bit. Joshua groaned turning his back on vernon. Vernon sighed climbing into Joshuas bed and literally sat on him shaking him a bit more. "Joshua hyung" Vernon whined a little.

Joshua groaned sitting up making Vernon get off. "What is it that you need?" Joshua mumbled rubbing his eyes. "I'm hungry-" Vernon told the older. Joshua sighed and hummed.

"Okay- well, let me shower and get dressed okay?" Joshua told the younger. Vernon nodded and smiled widely turning on his heel. He literally skipped out of Joshuas room making the older laugh and smile.

Joshua shook his head ruffing up his own hair and getting up shutting his door. Vernon went to his room laying down on his bed. He giggled a bit to himself. His stomach rumbled.

Vernon tried to ignore his stomach at the moment. He sat up looking around his room. He hummed in thought. He was bored. He looked for his phone in his pocket seeing it wasnt there.

He pouted and got up walking out his room going to the kitchen again. He saw his phone on the counter and snatched it heading back to his room.

****

Joshua was now ready. He was just in his room fixing up his outfit he had on. "Vernon!" Joshua called out. He fixed himself up a bit again before walking out and looking around for the boy.

"Where is he?" Joshua said to himself. He then walked in Vernons room seeing he was asleep. Joshua pouted and walked over to the younger. "Hey..sol- get up" Joshua said softly. Vernon slowly opened his eyes.

He sat up rubbing his eyes. He smiled widely and sprang up hugging his hyung. "Come on I'm hungry-!" Vernon yelled with a big grin on his face. He pulled away dragging his hyung out of the room and heading towards the front door.

Joshua laughed at this and smiled. "Got any ideas to where you wanna go?" Joshua asked. Vernon got his shoes on and thought for a minute. He shook his head. "No- I was hoping you would" Vernon said. Joshua chuckled a bit.

Vernon pouted. "It's not funny-" Vernon mumbled crossing his arms. Joshua chuckled again and brought Vernons arms down. "I wasn't laughing at you- I was laughing at how cute you are" Joshua said. Vernon hummed and blushed a bit.

"Thanks Joshua hyung" Vernon mumbled. Joshua nodded and smiled making the younger smile back. Then the two boys headed out the door and talked about where they were gonna go.

***

They both ended up at a nice small restaurant. A waiter took them to a table for two. The older thanked the waiter and the two boys sat down while the waiter took off to do their job.

All of a sudden Vernon had this feeling he was being watched. "Joshua hyung-?" Vernon spoke up. Joshua looked up at the boy. "Yes?" Joshua asked smiling at him.