Yeonbin

A/N: this is a fanfic AU where your soulmate leaves colored footprints that only visible to you. I am only writing a Yeonbin one because I don't know what else to write about. While I'm writing this, I'm listening to a txt playlist. Plz enjoy.
Edit: the night I wrote this my playlist stopped and I fell asleep heh.
~~~

It was early in in the morning while soobin was still asleep. He had school in a few hours. His mom came walking up the stairs. "Soobin time to get up for school!" Soobin groaned rolling over to his side. He didn't wanna get up for school but he knew he had too. He heard his mom knock on his door. "Soobin- get up sweetie!" Soobin heard his mom yell.

Soobin groaned getting up and out of bed seeing the sun shining through the window. He grabbed whatever he saw first and went over to shower. He did know that was it about seven o' clock in the morning though. After his shower he cleaned up the bathroom and threw away any dirty he had. He walked back to his room and fixed up his hair a bit.

He then headed downstairs and saw his mom in the kitchen making breakfast. "Where's dad?" Soobin asked. "At work, remember he goes in early?" His mom replied. Soobin nodded and decided to grab an apple and headed out the door saying goodbye to his mom. "Wait- what about breakfast?" His mom said. Soobin told his mom to put in the fridge saying he would eat it later.

His mom sighed and finished up and put everything away in the fridge. Soobin was on his way to school eating his apple. He wasn't really paying attention to the ground like any other teenager. He was looking around his neighborhood enjoying everything around him. He saw other people walking to school and going to work. He looked up at the sky as he walked to school.

He then heard someone yell his name. He turned around and saw his best friend HueningKai. Beomgyu was with him. Soobin smiled at his friends. "Hi Huening, beomgyu" Soobin said. Beomgyu and HueningKai hugged Soobin smiling. Soobin laughed and smiled.

After awhile of walking and talking all three eventually got to school. You see in this world, with Soobin, he hadn't found his soulmate yet. He wondered if beomgyu or HueningKai has. So that's what he decided to ask his friends. Him and his friends had a few minutes before school actually started. So they hung out on school grounds for a bit.

"Huening, beomgyu have you found your soulmates yet?" Soobin asked. Beomgyu perked up at this question. HueningKai jumped at Beomgyus reaction. "Actually..yeah- I did, a few days ago" beomgyu said smiling super wide. Soobin raised an eyebrow. "Really?" Soobin asked. Beomgyu nodded.

Soobin hummed and nodded. He ruffled beomgyus hair a bit. "I'm happy for you gyu" Soobin said to beomgyu. Beomgyu smiled super wide at Soobin. Soobin moved his gaze at HueningKai. "What about you HueningKai? Have you found your soulmate?" Soobin asked the younger. HueningKai scrunched his face a bit shaking his head.

Soobin cooed a bit. "I'm sure you will HueningKai" Soobin told the younger. HueningKai smiled a bit at the older. The younger was going to say something when the bell rang. That's when all the students dashed towards the school doors going inside so they could get inside before they were late.

Soobin was at his locker putting his backpack away when he shut his locker and headed off towards his first class. He then saw something in the corner of his eye. He saw colored footprints on the ground. He had his first class with beomgyu. "Soobin hyung are you okay?" Beomgyu caught up with soobin asking if he was okay.

Soobin hummed in response. "Uh- y-yeah.." Soobin said looking at beomgyu then at the floor. He started following the footprints that were on the ground. Beomgyu was confused. "Soobin hyung we're gonna be late" beomgyu said worriedly. "G-go ahead beomgyu..I'll be there in a minute" Soobin said looking at beomgyu. Beomgyu nodded before heading towards his first class.