Verkwan

Heyyyyy I thought I could write another Verkwan oneshot bc my other one did good. 14 views. It's not a lot but it's still good. So here I am writing another one. I wrote a jisol one but it got 1 view which is okay. Anyway let's get going shall we?
~~~~

It was a weekend and the sun was shining in Vernons room. He could hear all his members from outside his room. His door was locked. He heard a couple of knocks on his door. Vernon didn't wanna get up. He groaned pulling the covers over himself.

"Time to get up!" Joshua said through the door. Vernon groaned getting up. "Go away! I'm getting dressed!" Vernon shouted. Joshua laughed and walked away. Then not even a few seconds later Seungkwan knocked on the door.

Vernon sighed taking his shirt off going over to open his door. "I said go a-" Vernon was about to say but then he saw Seungkwan at his door. "Oh hey Seungkwan" Vernon said and smiled at the boy.

"Hi Vernon-" Seungkwan said and decided to just walk in Vernons room. Vernon chuckled and laughed nervously. He scratched his neck a bit. "Hey- I uh..I need to get dressed..boo" Vernon said.

Seungkwan layed down on vernons bed looking up at the ceiling. "Oh don't worry I won't pay attention- I'll be on my phone" Seungkwan said while taking his phone out and playing on it. Vernon breathed in letting out a small breath quietly.

Vernon shut his door. 'I like him but I need him to leave my room' Vernon thought. Vernon then walked over to his bed where Seungkwan was. "Hey Seungkwan" Vernon said. Seungkwan sat up looking at Vernon.

"Yes?" Seungkwan said. Vernon hummed and reached up playing with Seungkwans hair and moving some out of his face. Seungkwan blushed a bit and smiled at Vernon. Vernon smiled back at the older boy.

"Seungkwan..you know I like you..don't you?" Vernon told the older. Seungkwan blushed a bit more and nodded. "So..I need to get dressed..so I need you to leave for only a few minutes okay? Can you do that for me?" Vernon asked.

Vernon continued playing with Seungkwans hair. The older hummed and nodded. He wanted something from the younger before he left his room. He made a small pouty face as if he was asking for a kiss.

Vernon laughed a little and smiled. He pecked the older boy near his lips and smiled at him. "Cmon" Vernon said and helped the older up and walked him over to his door. Seungkwan hummed and hugged Vernon quickly.

Vernon hugged back and pet the olders hair a little. "You can come back in my room after okay?" Vernon told the older. Seungkwan nodded and quickly pecked the older on the cheek. Soon the older left shutting the door.

Vernon chuckled and got clothes out from his closet and took off his previous clothes. Well he took off his previous pair of pants and threw on a new set of clothes. He ruffled up his hair not really bothering to fix it.

He opened his door and didn't see Seungkwan anywhere. He walked out to the living room to see Seungkwan and the other members watching tv. Except he didn't see Mingyu and Wonwoo and Dk.

He went to the kitchen to kitchen and saw Mingyu Dk and Wonwoo all talking. Mingyu had his head on dk's shoulder. He sighed and shook his head. He walked back out to the living room and went over by Seungkwan who was sitting on the floor.

He sat down by the older setting his head on Seungkwans shoulder. Seungkwan looked over and smiled. Vernon brought his head up and pulled Seungkwan into his lap.

The older blushed furiously. Both boys then heard a bunch of awes and cooes from their members. Vernon then looked over at his members putting a finger to his lips. Everyone laughed and smiled.

"Dont most of you have somewhere to be?" Vernon said making everyone laugh again. That's when Vernon saw Mingyu, Wonwoo and Dk head back to their bedrooms. Or..bedroom. Vernon mentally shivered.

He turned around seeing everyone get up from their spots and going somewhere else in the house doing their own thing leaving Seungkwan and Vernon alone. Vernon hummed and set his head on Seungkwans shoulder from behind.

He had his arms wrapped around the olders waist. "So- what do you wanna do?" Vernon hummed softly. Seungkwan hummed in thought. He shrugged and leaned into Vernons touch more. Vernon smiled moving his hands to Seungkwans thighs a bit resting his hands there.

Seungkwan hummed again. He got up from the youngers lap making the younger pout. "Hey-" Vernon mumbled. Seungkwan chuckled and helped the younger up. The older led the younger out onto the balcony. They stood outside looking at everything.

"It's so beautiful..everything is-" Seungkwan said. Vernon smiled a bit and hugged Seungkwan from behind. "Your beautiful.." Vernon said softly. The older blushed and turned to look at the younger.

"Y-you think so?" Seungkwan asked smiling at the younger. Vernon smiled and nodded. "I know so" Vernon said. Seungkwan giggled a bit and smiled. He hugged Vernon hiding his face in the crook of the youngers neck.

Vernon smiled and kissed the olders head. He liked Seungkwan a lot. He reached up and pet the olders hair a bit. "I like you a lot Seungkwan..you know that don't you?" Vernon said softly.

Vernon then felt a presence behind him. Seungkwan already saw who it was. He pulled away from the hug looking at Vernon then looked behind him. Vernon looked confused then looked behind him seeing the oldest member.

"Hey Seungcheol hyung.." Vernon said. Seungkwan just hugged Vernon on the side. The two looking at their eldest hyung. "What are you two doin?" Seungcheol asked. Vernon looked at Seungkwan then at their eldest. "We were just hanging out" Vernon explained.

Seungcheol nodded and hummed. That's when Jeonghan appeared next to seungcheol. "Let them be seungcheol hyung" Jeonghan said. He then pulled their eldest away mouthing a 'your welcome' to the two. Vernon and Seungkwan both sighed.

"Let's go to my room yeah?" Vernon asked. Seungkwan nodded. Vernon then pulled Seungkwan off inside and towards his room. On their way both boys heard noises coming from a bedroom.

The two boys listened for a second before speeding off to Vernons room. They had an idea of who it was. Well Vernon had an idea of who it was but he wasn't sure if Seungkwan knew.

Once they got to Vernons room they both just cuddled up and talked about everything and anything smiling from ear to ear at one another. They liked one another so much
**********

Heyyyyyy it's me sienna. I just thought I would make another Verkwan oneshot bc why not. I love you all so much and I hope you all are having a wonderful day/night wherever you are. I love you all sm my lovelies. ❤️😇💕💯💜

Ps. Sorry if it's short btw, I tried to make it as long as possible ❤️💯💕