Taegyu (vampire au)

A/N: okay. So- this is gonna be an au which most of the time I don't mind au's but, here I am..going to write an au. But this one is gonna be where either Taehyun or beomgyu is the vampire. I don't know who yet.
Edited A/N: beomgyu is the vampire- I chose him lol

****

One night beomgyu was out and about in the woods using his vampire speed feeding on anything he saw and could get his hands on. After, he used his speed running towards a tree to take a rest. He then heard some branches and sticks being stepped on. He crouched down behind the tree he's standing by.

He saw a tall figure walking around and taking a walk. To beomgyu, it looked like the figure was looking for something. The figure looked around more. 'What is he looking for?' Beomgyu thought to himself. The figure started walking towards him but wasn't looking towards Beomgyu's direction.

Beomgyus eyes widened. He used his vampire speed in fear. He didn't wanna get seen. The tall figure got scared and stared straight ahead. "Who's there?" The figure said out loud. Since he had his phone, he turned his phone flashlight on. "Hello?" The figure asked.

Beomgyu once again used his speed to hide behind another tree but rushed passed the tall figure. Oh, I forgot to mention. This figure had a name. His name is Taehyun. Taehyun looked around. Beomgyu looked towards Taehyun's direction.

Taehyun couldn't stand in his spot anymore so he took off back towards his house running for his life. Beomgyu sighed in relief. 'That was a close one' beomgyu thought to himself. Beomgyu hid behind the tree bending over putting his hands on his knees.

Beomgyu then got curious about the figure he saw. He then used his speed to try to catch up with the figure he saw earlier. The tall figure he saw earlier was with someone. Beomgyu stayed hidden because he didn't wanna get found.

"I couldn't find him Huening! I wonder where he went..I miss him" Taehyun told HueningKai. HueningKai sighed wrapping an arm around the olders waist. "We'll find him Taehyun-ah" HueningKai told Taehyun.

Beomgyu still stayed hidden listening to the two boys's conversation. He learned that their names were HueningKai and Taehyun. Beomgyu smiled to himself. He then saw Taehyun and HueningKai walk off. Beomgyu stayed in his spot til he couldn't see them anymore.

He once again used his speed to follow the two boys. 'Where are you two going?' Beomgyu thought to himself. He then saw the two boys bump into two more boys. He was confused. "Did you find him Taehyun?" The tallest boy said. Taehyun shook his head walking towards the eldest boy hugging him.

The eldest hugged the younger boy rubbing his back. "What if he doesn't come back?" The younger told the older. Beomgyu was listening to this whole conversation. "I wanna go home" the younger said. Beomgyu sighed quietly. He took off back to his own home.

The other four boys heard a soft sound of wind in the distance. "What was that?" The second eldest said. The youngest boy shrugged turning his phone light on. "No idea-" HueningKai said. "Well- we better get home..it's getting late" the tallest said.

All four boys then headed off to the eldest's home. "We will find him Taehyun- don't worry okay?" Soobin told Taehyun. Taehyun sighed and nodded. Those two we're walking side by side while the eldest and the youngest were walking side by side. "What if we don't?" Taehyun said looking up at his hyung.

Soobin sighed putting an arm around the younger's shoulder. "We will- don't think so down okay?" Soobin told the younger. Taehyun nodded. "Thanks hyung" Taehyun told the older. The older nodded patting the youngers back.

With beomgyu he was now at home sitting on top of his roof with his feet dangling. He was just watching everything and everyone go by. He sighed running a hand through his hair and rubbed his neck a bit. He then saw the same boys he saw earlier except he only saw two of them.