Phan Oneshot

Ugh. So bored, if you guys want more of this One-shot, plz let me know! I mean like PLZ let me know.

Dan's POV:
I'm in the lounge, literally in my browsing position. Phil is out of town until later. My phone buzzes and I pull my phone out seeing it's a text from Phil. He says 'Dan, I'll be back soon....thought I'd be back later tonight but I'm coming back early'. I sigh and get up and put my phone back in my pocket. I walk to my room and lay on my bed. I start to wonder when Phil is gonna be here, I realize that I start to get hard. I try to ignore it and at least try to cover it up. Officially it doesn't work. God, I hate when this happens. I start to think of Phil again and I get more hard. I moan and groan, I just grab a pillow and put it in front of me. Next thing I know I'm doing is jerking off into the pillow, a moaning mess. God, this sucks. Wish Phil was here. I groan and jerk off a bit more. "Phillllll" I moan a bit and bite my lip imagining that the pillow is Phil. I just take my pants off and jerk off some more. "PHILLLLL!" I moan and groan his name. I hear my phone buzz, I try to reach for it but I just keep jerking myself off. "God-fuck!" I yell but moan again. "Fuck-Jesus" I hear my phone buzz again and actually reach for my phone and grab it. I lay down on my bed and answer the phone to see that Phil texted me and tries calling me. I let out a sigh and take a deep breath. I call him back, surprisingly Phil answered his phone. "Dan!" He yells on the other end of the line. "Hello Phil" I breath out. "Are you ok dan?" He asks. "Yea, I'm fine......I-I just ran up the stairs to get my phone" I laugh it off as a lie. "Ok?" Phil says. "So, why did u call?" I ask, I realize that I'm getting hard again and grab the pillow I used to jerk off on. I bite my lip so I don't let out a moan or anything. "I called to let you know I'm coming now" he said, I heard a smile come to his face. At least I think he smiled. "Oh, alright....I guess I'll see you later then" I say to him, I hear him say a small 'bye' and he hangs up. I feel that I'm not as hard as I was before. I sigh and put some sweats on. I walk to the bathroom and splash some water on my face and clean up. I look at myself and run a hand through my hair. I dry my face off with a towel and walk to the kitchen. I hear the door open, seeing that Phil is here. I smile and just get a glass of Ribena and sit at the table. "Hey dan" Phil says. "Hi Phil" I say back to him. I finish my drink and put the glass in the sink. "Hey, dan how come it took you awhile to answer the phone?" Aaannnnddd there's that question I dreaded to hear. I scratch the back of my neck nervously. I was about to walk back to the lounge but Phil catches up to me and turns me around. I look at him as he looks right back at me. "Dan, what were you doing?" He asks quietly. I look down but look back up to him. What am I supposed to say? 'Hey, I fucked a pillow imagining it was you?' No, I can't say that! He'll think I'm crazy and insane! Who am I kidding? What the fuck am I supposed to say! God, I hate myself right now. I turn my back to him and look over my shoulder. I look down and walk to the lounge turning the tv on to some cooking show. I hear Phil walking in the hall and he ends up going to his room. Great. Now I feel bad for not telling him. I look at the tv and decide to leave it on. I get up and walk towards his door, deciding on knocking or not. I sigh and knock on his door. "Go away" I hear him say. "Phil? Let me in plz?" I ask him. "Leave me alone dan" I sigh and open his door a little bit, walking in a little. "Thought I told you to leave me alone dan" he says, having his back facing me. "Dan?" I hear him ask me, when he turns around facing me this time. "Yea?" I say as I walk over sitting on his bed. "Why wound you tell me?" I knew what he's talking about. I sigh and look at him. "I-it's weird though" I say looking down, about to get up only for Phil to stop me and have me sit back down. I sit down next to him and lay my head on his lap, only having him to play with my hair, in which I really could care less right now. "C'mon it can't be that bad" Phil says, still playing with my hair. I smile at what he's doing, it feels nice. "Ok, what I was doing is that- while you were gone-" I hid my face with my hands. "C'mon" I hear him softly. Next thing he does is kisses my cheek and runs his hand through my hair. I sigh and take my hands away from my face. "I was erm, I was-" I can't say it! Ugh, fuck! "Dan?" I hear him ask me. "I was jerking off" I say looking down. Phil kisses me on the head. Wow, I'm shocked that he's not laughing right now. Or mad. I look up at him and he's smiling. I smile back and sit up to face him. I lean my head on his shoulder while he puts his arm around me and kisses my head once again. "Dan, if u like me it's ok. I like you to" he says. Wow, after all this time, he's liked me? I mean because I like him to, no actually I love him, hence why I was jerking off earlier today when he was gone. Ugh, I'm getting hard just thinking about it. I shift in my spot and look at him. He looks back at me and smiles with a giggle after. "Do u need help with that? Because if you do then I could probably help you" phil says giggling and mentioning to my hard on. I blush and look away a little. God why does he have to be so cute. I love him way to much already, I'm getting more hard just thinking about it. I shift in my spot and sit on his lap. Phil putting his arms around my waist, and me putting my arms around his neck. We both lean in and kiss each other. After awhile of kissing and making out, we both finally have our clothes off except our boxers. I rub on him and moan, only having a moan come from his mouth. I lean my head back and rub on him a bit more. I look at him and he smiles at me a bit. He's holding my hips and I have my hands on his shoulders. I kiss him on the lips while gently rubbing on him. He kisses back and I pull away looking at him in his eyes. "Phil?" I ask, out of breath a bit. He nods at me he tells me it's ok, motioning to his boxers. I take his boxers off and he takes mine off to in the process. I smile at him and he smiles back. I love this kid so much, I don't even know if he loves me back. "Phil?" I ask. "Yea?" He asks back while I'm gently rubbing on him. "I love you Phil" I say hopefully, as I hope that he loves me back. "Love you to dan, and go faster dan" he says and I go a little bit fast but not as fast. "Gahh, fuck Phil!" I say. Phil is laying down now. "Faster dan" he says. I go faster as he says. I'm rubbing on him and moaning and groaning. I run my hand through his hair and tuck on his hair a bit. "Fuck phillll" I moan and groan again. I lean in towards him and put my head near his neck as I'm grinding on him, my hands still in his hair. His hands are gripping on my hips, probably leaving scratch marks. It feels good though. I go faster and groan his name while he's groaning my name, me smiling at how he's groaning my name. "Dannnn, faster" I groan and go slow but mid fast this time. I'm a groaning and moaning mess. After another good 5 minutes, I pull out and lay next him. He puts his arm around me and my head on his chest. He's the best person ever to have. I smile as I think about how much I love him. "Phil?" I ask quietly. "Yes dan?" He says. "I love you Phil" I tell him, after I kiss his chest, only to cause him to smile. "I love you to dan, your the best thing ever" I chuckle and kiss his cheek and lay back down, cuddling into him. He pulls me close and kisses my head. We both end up falling asleep. This actually turned out to be a good night for me, I actually thought this would turn out bad but it didn't, which is good. That's why I love him. Phil, he's there for me and I'm there for him, when we both need each other. I smile and fall asleep and dream about me and Phil together.

Hey guys! I actually loved how this turned out. Hahhahaha! Jk! It's super crappy I know! If you guys want me to do more oneshots, let me know. I hope you guys enjoyed this, plz leave a comment and vote for this, I worked rlly hard on this and shit. It's stupid in the beginning actually. Ik but still plz no hate on this. (Word count: 1755) love you my lovelies 💯♥️❤️✌🏼