Soogyu :) <3

A/N: uhm- Hi. Soooo I guess I'm gonna do a soogyu story. I don't know what it's about yet. I read like one story of soogyu- I don't know. *sigh* I want to do another vampire au bc the Taegyu one was kinda fun heh. Bye for now.
(Edit: sooo- can we pretend gyu and Soobin liked each other for awhile?)
Bye now.
******

Beomgyu was in bed sleeping. He shifted his body laying on his side. That was when he felt something or a someone next to him. He subconsciously cuddled up to that someone. He immediately knew who it was.

It was Soobin. Soobin smiled a little wrapping an arm around beomgyu. He layed his head atop of beomgyus. Beomgyu peaked one of his eyes open just to make sure he was right.

He smiled a little seeing he was right. Beomgyu hummed. "Binnie" beomgyu said raspily. Soobin chuckled quietly. Soobin reached up running his hand through beomgyus hair.

"Good morning gyu bear" Soobin mumbled. He then looked over at the time. It was only ten in the morning. Soobin grumbled a bit. "Gyu..we should probably get up, hm?" Soobin mumbled.

He played with beomgyus hair a little. "Noo, I wanna cuddle more" beomgyu whined. Soobin smiled and giggled a bit. "Gyu..we gotta get up" Soobin said to the younger.

Beomgyu whined untangling himself from Soobin and getting up. "I don't want to" beomgyu pouted looking at Soobin as he sat up as well. Soobin kissed beomgyu on the head softly and looked at him.

"We can cuddle later okay? I promise" Soobin said. He stood up out of bed and went over to grab clothes and headed over to go shower. Beomgyu sighed just watching Soobin.

Beomgyu got up and went over to grab a change of clothes. He took his previous ones off to put his new clothes on. He picked up his previous ones and threw them in a laundry basket nearby.

He then went over and grabbed his phone. He then sat down on the bed again just to wait for soobin. A few minutes later Soobin came walking out of the bathroom.

Beomgyu looked up setting his phone down. He smiled at the older. Soobin didn't notice beomgyu until he was standing in front of the body mirror in the bedroom.

Soobin was drying his hair with a towel. Beomgyu stood up walking over towards soobin hugging him from behind. Soobin smiled resting his free arm atop of one of beomgyus arms.

Nothing needed to be said. Beomgyu had his head rested on soobins shoulder. They just stared at one another through the mirror. Soobin smiled at the younger. Beomgyu smiled back.

That's when Soobin broke the silence. He had gotten done drying his hair a few minutes ago. "We need to go gyu bear" Soobin said quietly. Beomgyu then hid his face in soobins shoulder.

"Nooo" beomgyu whined. Soobin chuckled turning around and hugged beomgyu back. "Come on- we can cuddle later, I promise" Soobin said. He looked at the time again. It was almost eleven. He kissed beomgyus head.

That was when there was a knock on the door making the two jump apart. HueningKai and yeonjun walked in. "Come on-!" Yeonjun then pulled Soobin with him while HueningKai pulled beomgyu with him.

*tImE sKiP*

Soobin, Taehyun, Yeonjun, beomgyu and HueningKai all were sitting around catching up with one another and hanging out. Beomgyu was sitting against a wall.

Taehyun was sitting near beomgyu on his phone. HueningKai was with Soobin across the room. HueningKai had his head on Soobins lap.

Yeonjun sitting with Soobin as well. The three were talking. Taehyun had put his phone to talk with beomgyu for a bit. But beomgyu wasn't really paying attention.