A kiss in the rain- Byler

One morning, Will was in the bathroom getting ready to take a shower. One he got in, he did his routine of what he usually does in the shower. He finished up and got out getting dressed. He just quickly dried his hair with his towel he had.

He cleaned up the bathroom throwing everything in the laundry room. His brother and mom in the kitchen. "Hey will you hungry? I'm making breakfast" Johnathan said. Will walked to the kitchen seeing his mom and brother. "Uh.." Will hummed. He wasn't really hungry this morning.

Will's stomach growled at him. "Sure, yeah I'll eat" will said goin over to the table. Johnathan walked over to the table giving everyone their food. "Thanks Johnathan" Joyce said. Johnathan smiled and went back to the kitchen to set stuff down. The Byers family then began eating.
~~~ *it's the same day here dw*

Around noon, Will was in his room drawing like any other day. His mom was at work by now while his brother was out doing whatever. He then heard his walkie talkie go off. He got up going over to it. He listened to it a bit. He pressed the side button on his walkie. "Mike? What are you doing on this channel?" Will asked. Mike paused for a second. "Uh, I should be asking you the same" Mike said over the walkie.

Will made a confused face remembering Mike couldn't see him. He then heard his other friends talk over the walkie. "Whatever- I'm gonna go back to my drawing now" Will said. "Will wai-" Mike was about to say but Will turned his walkie off. He set it down and went back to his drawing.

Dustin and Lucas were over at Dustins house. Mike was heading out the front door with his mom and dad yelling for him. He ignored his parents and slammed the door shut. He ran over to his bike, getting on and pedaling off to his friends house. He biked over to wills house.

Mike went to the front door immediately. He knocked on it hoping Will would answer. Will walked out of his room going to the front door. He opened it seeing Mike. "Mike? What are you doing here?" Will asked. Mike then walked inside ignoring Will. He stopped and turned to look at Will.

Will just closed the door after Mike walking in. He looked at his best friend. It was quiet for a minute. "What's going on?" Mike asked. Will tilted his head in confusion. "What do you mean?" Will asked. "You've been acting weird all week" Mike said.

Will stood there in utter confusion. "No..I think you mean, you've been acting weird- you're the one who keeps going on that one channel on the walkie talkie" Will explained. Mike sighed facing away from Will. He looked frustrated.

"Mike, are you okay? Is something going on at home?" Will asked. Mike turned to look at Will again. "I-" mike said. He just stared at Will for a minute. He then walked over to Will hugging the boy. Will was taken aback but he slowly put his arms around the taller boy.

"I..I miss you" mike mumbled. Will sighed a little. "What are you talking about, I'm right here" Will said. Mike pulled away looking at Will. They stared at one another. Mike then pulled himself away completely facing away from Will again.

Will stood there just watching the taller. He was no longer confused. He kinda knew what mike was talking about now. It was the weekend on a Saturday. Will had been skipping lunch and not showing up to lunch either at school.

Will had also been skipping a class or two all week. Will thought for a minute and looked at mike. "Mike" Will said quietly. Mike hummed and turned to look at Will. "It's okay..I'm okay- alright?" Will said softly. Mike just stared at Will.

"If you say so..I just-" mike swallowed and rubbed his eyes a little along with his nose sniffling a bit. He looked down. "Will, if there's anything going on..please tell me" mike said quietly. Will looked away. "I- I will..just..not right now" Will said quietly.