Kaz x Oliver

A/N: hiiii so I have a story in my notes and I decided to post it here so- I hope you all enjoy this oneshot of Kaz and Oliver. I was making this while I was watching Mighty Med. I was still in Season 1 but I finally finished watching it tonight so- 💕✌🏼 I hope u guys enjoy / also if you don't like boy x boy u can go. If u do like boy x boy u may stay and read I love u guys sm 💕✌🏼☺️

————————

One day Kaz and Oliver were walking home from school. Once they made sure that they were away from school grounds they linked hands and smiled at each other. Especially Kaz. He was rlly happy. Oliver was happy as well. They both decided to go to Oliver's place. Oliver had made sure his mom wasn't home. They went straight to Oliver's room. They sat down on Oliver's bed. Kaz layed down while Oliver started talking about doing homework. Kaz just groaned. It was the weekend. They had all weekend do it. Oliver still talked about doing the homework. Kaz didn't want to do it but Oliver suggested they should. Kaz ended up neogationing with Oliver and Oliver agreed that they would do a bit of homework. During the time they were doing homework, Kaz just wanted to relax and do whatever. But then Oliver agreed to give Kaz a kiss on the cheek every time he did something good or got something right on his homework. Kaz just smiled each time on that. Oliver was happy which made Kaz happy. After a few more minutes of doing the homework, Kaz didn't realize that they finished up doing so. Oliver was happy they got it done. Both Kaz and Oliver put all their stuff away in their bags and sat back down on Oliver's bed. Kaz just looked at Oliver who was on his phone. Oliver looked up at Kaz smiling. Oliver asked Kaz what was wrong. Kaz just shook his head and told him it was nothing. Oliver smiled and looked back down at his phone. Kaz then had put his head on Oliver's shoulder. Kaz had then kissed Oliver's shoulder. Oliver smiled and put his phone down. Oliver kind of knew what was up when Kaz then. Kaz then went up and kissed Oliver's neck. Oliver groaned and leaned back a bit, eventually laying down on the bed. Kaz smiled and followed Oliver's lead. Oliver put one hand on Kaz's shoulder. Kaz proceeded to kiss Oliver's neck. Oliver moves his head a bit to give Kaz more room. Kaz smiled again and kissed Oliver's neck up to his cheek and to Oliver's lips. Oliver kissed back. Kaz then went to the other side of Oliver's neck getting another reaction out of Oliver. Kaz smiled once again. Oliver pushed Kaz away for a second and looked at Kaz. Kaz asked Oliver what was wrong. Oliver shook his head and told him it was nothing. Kaz had then told Oliver that he could tell him anything. Oliver nodded at Kaz's response saying that he knew. Oliver pushes Kaz to side and Kaz just layed there. Oliver then cuddled up to Kaz hugging him and putting his arm around Kaz's waist. Kaz had his arm behind Oliver putting his hand on Oliver's lower back. Oliver sighed in content knowing Kaz was there. Kaz just wanted Oliver happy. If one of them was happy then the other was happy. It didn't matter what they were doing or it didn't matter what was going on with both of them either. They loved each other so much. Kaz loved Oliver and Oliver loved Kaz. Oliver started to get tired and Kaz told Oliver that he could fall asleep and said that he would be there when he woke up. Oliver nodded and closed his eyes. Kaz smiled and kissed Oliver on the head smiling putting his head on Oliver's. They both fell asleep peacefully in comfortable silence knowing that they were definitely made for each other.

*********

A/N: I'm sorry if they didn't go any further. I would've taken it further but I just don't like going into details or anything like that. I really hope you guys enjoyed reading this. I made this while I was watching season 1 of mighty med but I finished watching it tonight. Idk why they didn't make a season 3 I would've honestly loved to see that. But I love you my lovelies sm hope ur havin a great day/night ✌🏼💕☺️