Steddie- Steve and Eddie <3

Hey it's me again. Sienna. I just really love steve and Eddie at the moment. They give off the same vibes. Idk about yall. I just love them both. I've also been getting a lot of major Deja Vu lately idk why. But N E WAY, onto the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~

*1 year later after the battle of Vecna bc I can*
••••••••

Steve was in his living room walking back and forth. Dustin was on the couch watching him. "Steve literally just calm down..what is up? There's something up" Dustin said. Steve couldn't hear Dustin considering Steve's brain was full of thoughts more then anything.

Dustin sighed getting up and stopping Steve and hitting him upside the head making Steve wince and hold his head looking at Dustin. "Ow- what was that for?" Steve said. He rubbed his head a bit wincing. Dustin looked at Steve.

"What is up? You've been acting weird all week" Dustin said. Steve furrowed his brows. "What are you talking about?" Steve asked. It was a Friday and Steve had off today which he was thankful for. Dustin groaned holding the bridge of his nose.

He then looked down at his feet then up at Steve. "You've been acting weird..like the past few times I've seen you around eddie, you would stand there and stare at him letting him ramble and talk or sometimes I would see the two of you like..flirt or something" Dustin explained.

Steve hummed glaring at Dustin. But on the inside Steve's heart was exploding with fireworks. He felt like he was about to explode. "No..I've been fine- you're the one that's been acting weird Dustin" Steve said. Steve was about to say something when there was a knock at the door.

Steve then pushed Dustin towards the kitchen making Dustin confused. Steve then awnsered the door and smiled seeing who it was. "Hi Munson" Steve said. Eddie walked in smiling. "Hey Harrington" Eddie said. Steve moved out of the way for Eddie.

Steve shut the door and looked at Eddie. "So- what are you up to today Harrington?" Eddie asked. Steve shrugged. "Whatever you wanna do Munson" Steve said. Eddie chuckled and nodded. He then pulled Steve outside with him.

Dustin walked out of the kitchen to the living room seeing Steve was gone. "That bitch went with Eddie" Dustin mumbled to himself. He sighed pinching the bridge of his nose. Eddie now, had pulled out a cigarette and took a hit from it. Steve then pulled it from eddies mouth doing the same.

Eddie chuckled. "You know..that sorta thing suits you Harrington" Eddie said. Steve took it from his mouth and smiled at Eddie. He looked at him for a second then at the ground throwing the cigarette to the ground smashing with his foot.

Eddie pouted. "I was using that" Eddie said. Steve looked up and shook his head. "You don't need it" Steve said. He walked closer to Eddie if that was even possible. Eddie was confused a bit. "You just need me" Steve said.

He then moved a hand up to behind eddies neck leaning in and kissed Eddie on the lips. Eddie of course kissed back. Eddie hummed into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around Steve's waist. Steve smiled into the kiss.

He pulled away looking at Eddie. "Your adorable Munson" Steve said. Eddie blushed looking away. "Stop it Harrington" Eddie said. Steve moved his hand to lift Eddies head up to look at him. Eddie pouted making Steve smile.

"Cmon, I bet Henderson is still inside, I told him to go the kitchen actually" Steve said. Eddie chuckled and hugged Steve. Steve laughed a little and patted him on the back. "Cmon dude" Steve said. He pulled away from the hug pulling the two of them inside the house.

Eddie just let Steve do whatever he wanted. Dustin was upstairs now because he was bored. Steve went to look in the kitchen to see if Dustin was in there but he wasn't. "Henderson, where are you?" Steve yelled coming out of the kitchen.