Jaded

A/N: hey. What's up? It's me Sienna. It's been awhile huh? Well- I've been very busy. I've done so much during my summer. I went to the dells two times. One time to go camping/glamping, whatever lol. Uh, I went to some races close to where I live which was fun. Oh I got to go to Kentucky! To see the Ark Encounter which was super cool! It was amazing and fun. Uhm yeah I did a lot during my summer. I love you guys all so much I hope you enjoy this chapter. It might be a bit hard but I'll try my best too. I love you my lovelies <3!! 

A/N Edit: this story took me a long time to write plz enjoy this story! <3! 

*********

*Third person pov 

The sun had started rising and shining. Two boys were in bed. One of them awake, waiting for the other to wake. One brunette and one dark haired boy. Their names? Soobin and  beomgyu. Beomgyu sat there smiling down at his boyfriend. And yes they've been together for awhile now. The younger playing with the olders hair. The older hummed a bit and moved a little. "Good morning binnie" beomgyu said softly. Soobin mumbled a good morning to the younger. Soobin was tired which was obvious to the younger. 

Beomgyu chuckled a little. He leaned down giving the older a kiss on the head. Soobin smiled a bit. "Stay here, I'll be back" the younger said. Soobin nodded and cuddled up under the blankets. Beomgyu got out of bed and headed downstairs. He then saw his other members awake. "Good morning everyone" the younger said. Taehyun, hueningkai and yeonjun all said their good mornings. Taehyun then decided on going for a walk outside. Hueningkai went with him. Beomgyu then started on making breakfast with yeonjuns help. 

After breakfast was made, beomgyu then took two plates up to his and soobins room. Once beomgyu got to their shared room, he saw soobin sitting up in bed on his phone. Beomgyu smiled at the sight. He walked inside the room making soobin look over with a small smile on his face. "I made breakfast, with of course the help of dear yeonjun hyung" beomgyu said setting soobins plate down on his lap. Soobin looked down at his food. He smiled at it and looked up at beomgyu. "Thank you gyu bear" soobin said. 

Beomgyu nodded and sat down on the end of the bed in front of soobin. The two then sat eating in peace smiling at one another.

➕✖️➕

Yeonjun, hueningkai and Taehyun all had decided to head out for the day. Beomgyu and soobin were sitting down on the couch downstairs watching a movie. The two were cuddled up together with a shared blanket thrown on their laps. Soobin had his arm over beomgyu while the younger had his head on the olders shoulder. Beomgyu then got a bit distracted and moved his hand towards soobins. Soobin being to Ingrossed into the movie, didn't see that the younger had held his hand til he felt the brunettes hand in his own. 

Beomgyu giggled looking up at soobin. He reached up kissing him on the cheek. Soobin smiled a bit. He looked at beomgyu for a minute before bringing their hands up to his lips and pecking the back of beomgyus hand softly and set their joined hands back down. The whole action made beomgyu blush. He just put head his head back down on soobins shoulder. Soobin then kissed beomgyu on the head looking back at the tv. Beomgyu looked up at soobin again. He pouted looking at the older. He then looked at the tv and back at the dark haired boy. 

Soobin noticed this. "What's wrong?" Soobin asked. Beomgyu pouted his lips a bit more. Soobin just smiled pecking him on the lips. Beomgyu then smiled. He hummed in thought before climbing into soobins lap. Soobin moved his gaze from the tv to the younger. His hands on the youngers waist. Beomgyu then leaned kissing the older on his cheek slowly making his way to his jawline. Soobin hummed in response. "Gyu.." soobin hummed. Beomgyu pulled away looking at the older. "Yes?" Beomgyu asked.