Strange Dreams

My name, is Rose Parker.
I'm not a celebrity, I'm not the child of a celebrity, I've never been married too, abused by or provided a kidney to a celebrity.
Although that last one would be funny because I've only got one kidney.
My life is pretty average, I live with my brother and my aunt in a adequate apartment, go to a normal school and do normal activities.
Except my brother isn't so normal. Take one look at him and he's just like anyone else around.
Take another few looks and you'll notice that he's wearing something red and blue under his shirt, there's a bruise along his arm that someone (most likely me) has tried to cover up with make-up and there's a wild look to his eyes like he's just been in a fight, which he most likely has.
My brother is America's friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man, and I'm the one who makes sure he doesn't get found out.
Well, I couldn't really help him with that this morning.

It was sunny when I woke up, I had slept right through my alarm, which only happened when I was tired out of my mind.
I didn't bother making my bed up, I only pulled on a pair of slippers and brushed my hair back before padding out of my room, shutting my bedroom door behind me.
Aunt May wasn't to be seen, she was probably in her bedroom because the door was locked but her phone was on the side, which seemed weird, but I didn't question it.
Peter wasn't around either, which wasn't out of the ordinary. I poured myself a drink of orange juice, and drained the cup in a few seconds before going back to my room to get changed.
I had to see someone, and it couldn't wait any longer.
Peter and I had made firm friends with people connecting to him being Spider-Man and often, it was useful for both of us.
One certain person who I had always made sure to check in on was Stephen Strange, he was on better terms with me than Peter, which wasn't suprising since Peter was always annoying the older man.
But Stephen did have a soft spot for Peter, even though he would never admit it, I knew.
Wong let me in the doors and told me Stephen would be there momentarily.
I sat on the steps in front of the door instead of looking around at the artefacts like I normally did when Stephen was busy.
I didn't need any distractions, I had to think about the best way to word what I wanted to say to Stephen without making me sound crazy.
"Kid, you know you don't have to ask to wander around." A voice spoke at the top of the stairs and I jumped before standing up.
"Sorry, sir-"
"-Stephen, I keep telling you." He said firmly. "We're on first name terms, unlike your brother. Is he here?"
"No, uh, is that a problem?" I asked.
"No, it's fine." He walked down the steps. "You seem nervous, I'm guessing it's to do with the fact that you wanted to see me."
"Yeah, actually, it is."
"Walk with me." Stephen said and I stepped into stride with him. "So what's the problem?"
"I'm not sure how to word it exactly." I fiddled with my jumper.
"Do your best."
"Right. Well, I've been having these dreams, every night, and in them in I'm another kind of...world. It's a lot like this one, only the people and events are different." I paused. "I'm the same person, and there's two different worlds, in both of them, there's Aunt May, Peter and various other people who are in my life. But none of them look the same."
"How long has this been going on for?" Stephen asked and opened the door to his office of sorts.
"A few months."
"How do you see the dreams? From your point of view or third person?"
"It switches." I said and shut the door.
"And is there anyone in the dreams you're emotionally attached to?"
"That's the thing." I said as we both sat down. "It feel real, and when I'm awake, I sometimes catch myself wanting to talk to them or something."
"How many people in real life are in the dreams?"
"Well, there's Aunt May in both of them, there was Uncle Ben, Peter, in one of them there's a girl called MJ, a load of people from school-"
"-is there anyone not in your real life that you're emotionally attached to in and out of the dreams?"
I looked down at my hands and sighed as I looked back up. "Yes."
"What's their name?" Stephen watched me, his gaze boring into my eyes.
"Harry." I stretched my arm out.
"Give me your hand."
"What?" I asked.
Stephen raised an eyebrow and I extended my arm out to him, he took my hand in his.
"Shut your eyes and try to relax."
I shut my lids and sighed softly as I shut my mind off momentarily.
"I want you to picture Harry and the other Peter's." He said softly.
"There's two different Harry and Peter's." I told him.
"That's fine, picture the last dream you had or freshest one with them."
"Okay." I breathed in deeply before letting my mind go back to a few weeks ago.