Shoved him in the shower

(Andrew Detmer and his murdering stabby fork. Disclaimer: He doesn't actually kill anyone with it, he just stabs Matt, I have a picture of him holding it up and grinning.)
"And so..." The pizza place door shut behind us, Stephen wasn't allowing us to get stuff delivered to his place, which I didn't really mind, Harry and I had volunteered to get them. "I threw a coconut at his head."
Harry started laughing. "I hope that's not true, would have been painful."
"He keeps hitting on me."
"Okay, I hope it's true."
I laughed and Harry shifted the boxes into one arm, wrapping his arm my waist.
"So what's the deal with that Doc Ock guy?"
"Well, he was doing an experiment, something to do with fusion." I started. "The other Harry was funding it, but something went wrong while he was showing it to people, and that's where the arms came from." I shook my head. "His wife died while it was happening."
"Oh." Harry squeezed my waist. "That's...sad."
"I know, I have the same name as her as well, so he kept coming after me."
"I'm guessing Peter protected you?"
I nodded. "Harry as well though, he was..." I trailed off, knowing it was wrong to talk about the other Harry like that when this one was around.
"It's okay." He squeezed my waist. "I don't mind it if you talk about him."
"Really?"
He nodded. "Especially if it helps you get over him."
I leaned against him, adjusting the pizzas in my arms.
"He was..."
".. Chivalrous." I finished.
"Oh do tell me more, Miss very sophisticated words."
I laughed again. "Well, he always made sure I was looked after before he-"
"-that's what she said."
I burst out laughing again and Harry suppressed a grin.
"Sorry, go on."
"He always made sure I was looked after when he wasn't around." I smiled softly at the thought. "He'd go on business trips with his father, but eventually, he grew to hate them and he started messing them up on purpose."
"So his father wouldn't want him to go." Harry finished and I nodded.
"I told him not to, because he'd need to learn a few things from his father, but he said he didn't care, and he'd much rather be with me."
Harry smiled and pulled me closer. "Did he ever get drunk?"
"Yeah, a few times, but he never got angry, just a little...weird." I laughed at the thought. "This one time, I got there a little too late, he was in his apartment, on the balcony." I bit my lip. "He had wine bottles everywhere, and he was pouring it into buckets, I don't know where he got them from."
Harry smiled. "What was he doing with them?"
"Well, he was singing, it was some weird song, it went. 'I am, a superstar, with a big big house and a big big car.' There were people at the bottom on the street, right. So he went: "I am a superstar, and I don't care who you are." And he would yell it and then pour the bucket onto the street."
Harry started laughing. "Oh god."
I tried to stop laughing as well. "I tried to get him down, but he stood on the railings and started yelling stuff."
"Jeez, what did you end up doing?"
"Well, Spider-Man came to my aid and we shoved him in the shower."
Harry shivered. "You won't be so cruel if I get drunk, will you?"
"Of course not." I skipped ahead and turned around to walk backwards. "I'd be even worse."