Don't want to see them.

(Set in Spider-Man 3, after Harry gets injured with the grenade, although not in the same way in the film because that would be weird with the whole: Rose's brother = Peter = Spider-Man = why Harry got injured. James Franco, as pictured.)
Harry stared into the mirror, hating what he saw. It made him sick when he saw the scar on his face. He looked like a monster and he knew it.
A knock on the door disturbed his thoughts and he looked away from the mirror before going to the door.
It was Rose.
"Sorry, I lost my keys." She smiled softly but frowned when she saw Harry's facial expression. "What's happened, are you okay?"
He turned away and walked back across the apartment. "My face happened, Rose."
She sighed and shut the door. "There's nothing wrong with your face, Harry."
"Have you seen it?!" He flopped onto couch, face first. "It's disgusting."
"No, it's not." Rose sat at the end of the couch and pulled his head into her lap, gently playing with his soft curls. "It's beautiful, you just don't see that."
"Ha ha." He mumbled into her knees.
"I'm serious, Harry." She told him. "C'mon, sit up."
She took his hand and pulled him into the bathroom.
"What now?!" He groaned.
"Look." She told him, gesturing to the mirror.
"No, I'd rather not."
She sighed as he burrowed into her, hiding his face from the mirror.
"Do you want to know what I see?"
He sighed. "Go on."
"I see a beautiful, growing man who's just a little confused because something happened to him that he couldn't control. I see the boy that promised me forever."
Harry reluctantly let her turn his head to face the mirror and sighed again.
"I guess it could be worse."
"See." Rose smiled and hugged him tight. "And it'll take some time to get used to it, but you'll grow to love it, I know I do."
Harry smiled in the mirror and turned to his girlfriend who was still smiling, her arms wrapped around his torso as she bathed in his warmth.
"I love you, you know that?" He rested his head on top of hers and held her tight.
"I do, and I-"
"-get out!" I yelled as I woke up from the dream for what I would make sure be the final time. "Just get the hell out of my head!" Angry tears had already started in the corner of my eyes and I wiped them away furiously.
I was done with it. All of it. Harry and my love when it was only inside my head, it was just dreams, ones that made my heart ache and made me fawn over two boys that didn't even exist.
"Rose, you alright in there?" May called and I tried to calm myself down.
"I'm fine, just a bad dream."
"Can I come in?"
"Sure. Whatever." I sighed and she opened the door.
"Oh sweetie." She smiled sympathetically and sat beside me on the bed. "You alright?"
"No, not really." I sighed and she wrapped an arm around my shoulders.
"You can talk to me, honey."
I knew I could trust Aunt May as long as I lived, she was the only figure I had representing a mom, and she did a bloody good job of it.
"I...I don't want to see Harry anymore." I said and leaned against her. "Either of them."
"Why not?" She pushed strands of hair away from my face as I thought about what to say.
"I'm tired of falling in love with them, then waking up and knowing they're not there. I can do that." I shook my head and looked down at my knees. "I love them both so much, but it's... It's just tearing this life apart."
"I can tell." Aunt May leaned against me as well and squeezed my shoulder. "You used to be so happy waking up and leaving for school, and when you'd come back, you'd still be okay, but now...I think it's just got too much for you."
I nodded. "I don't think I should...meet or see them or whatever, you know?"
"Honey, that's practically impossible." She swept my hair back over one ear. "You dream about them every night."
"I'll get pills or something." I told her. "Anything. I just don't want to see them."