Can't do this again.

(So, I am aware that the old Harry makes too many appearances in this, so let me know if it's annoying or something and I'll try and tone it down, thank you :))

"Harry?" A girl, maybe my age was kneeling on the ground not far from where Harry and I stood, holding someone in her arms.
"Hey, breathe. Harry!" She cried out and shook him gently.
She turned her head slightly and my own face stared back at me.
"Oh my god." I backed away and Harry took my hand.
"What is this?" He asked.
"I don't know." I whispered.
"No, Harry, no, no, please." She pulled the figure into her lap properlyand pressed her forehead against his. "Stay...stay with me."
This was the day that Harry died, everything was the same, we were just viewing it from third person.
I could see how much it hurt her not to start crying again.
"Stay with me."
She couldn't see us, which I didn't know was a good or bad thing.
"No, no, you're alright, Harry, you're okay." She started to sob. "Please."
"That's...that's Harry?" Harry turned to me, his eyes wide as realization hit him straight in the face.
I nodded and I watched my past self rock Harry back and forth, her face shiny with salty tears. "Please...Harry…."  She moved her hand to the side of his face. "Stay with me, stay with me." She ordered him, her hand shaking out of desperation, I felt what she felt, I knew what she was going through, I just never knew how it sounded until now. "You stay with me."
Peter, accompanied with MJ, ran over to her.
"Please Harry!"
I backed away. "I can't do this again, please."
Harry wrapped his arms around my shaking form and pushed my head into his chest so I wouldn't have to look.
My head was already hurting from crying so much that day, but I couldn't stop the tears that had already begun to fall, soaking Harry's jumper in the process.
And then I was falling.
I hit the carpet with a small thump just next to Harry and tried to catch my breath.
"Here, come here." He pulled me into his arms again, not bothering to get up from where we were at the top of the stairs.
"You guys alright?" Peter asked from the bottom of the stairs, probably come to investigate what the noise had been.
"We-we're fine." Harry called down as he rubbed my back."We'll be fine."
MJ and Ned then came up from the basement just as I was getting my breathing under control.
As I pulled away from Harry, not fully, I still needed the comfort he offered, Stephen came down the flight of stairs above us.
"Rose, what happened?" He asked, halfway between stern and kind.
"We're not sure." Harry squeezed my shoulder, keeping his eyes on mine. "We…got sent back to the night that the other Harry died, but they couldn't see us."
"Rose, come with me." Stephen said and Harry helped me up.
"I'll be with the others." He pressed a kiss against my forehead before joining the trio at the foot of the stairs.