Wouldn't test her

(Just pretend this is Harry and Peter messing around.)

They were still doing what they had been before my outburst earlier.
I took a seat beside Ned, who showed me the pictures that had been taken of Harry and I earlier.
"Oh I totally ship it, by the way." MJ said and I blushed.
"Thanks, I guess."
"Oh yeah, me too." Ned looked up from his computer and I could have sworn I was the exact shade of crimson.
"Rose's mystery man: who is he?" MJ read out from her phone and handed it to me.
"Earlier today, Rose Parker was seen walking the streets with a man who she's never been seen in company with as far as we know." I stopped reading and shook my head as Harry walked over. "You haven't even been here a day and you're making headlines."
Harry shook his head as he sat on the table across from us. "Absolutely spiffing."
I laughed and he grinned my way. "I hated that guy."

He was talking about some British ponce who came to see Oscorp, but he was one of those spoilt little shits who would only complain and whine the whole time.
When we were out for lunch, I told him we would give him a tour of the city and he nodded then went. "Absolutely spiffing."
Harry just about choked on his water and it took him several moments to calm down before he burst into laughter again.

"What do you guys want for dinner?" I asked and got up, ruffling Harry's hair, he hissed, I mean actually hissed at me and went to fix his hair.
"Oh my god, I didn't think it was true." Peter started laughing with the rest of us and Harry paused.
"You told them?"
I bit my lip and nodded, already red from laughing.
"Right." He jumped up from the table and went to make a grab for me. I ducked out of the way and ran to hide behind Peter.
"No, don't involve me." Peter was still laughing. "You actually hissed at her!"
I feigned right and went left, but Harry grabbed ahold of me and tackled me to ground.
"No, no!" I laughed as he started to tickle me. "Harry!"
"Uh uh."
"I will kick you in the nuts." I said and started laughing again.
"You wouldn't."
"Oh, I wouldn't test her, Harry, she's done it to Flash about a million times." MJ told him.
"Flash?" Harry asked. "Alright! Alright, fine." He helped me up, still giggling.
"Flash is that annoying kid from high school." I said and chucked Peter's basketball at him. "We have him here too."
"Wait, really?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows.