Green and Brown eyes.

(Really, really short, but please check the authors note before reading the next chapter. Idk why but I like this chapter image.)
"Have you told any of them about how you feel?" Peter asked as we ate dinner that night, sat on his bed, MJ and Ned on call.
I shook my head and sighed. "I wouldn't know where to begin, they don't even know I belong in another universe."
Peter chewed thoughtfully. "Who's night would it be?"
"Brown eyed Harry." I told him.
"That the boyfriend one?" MJ asked.
"Yeah." I smiled softly.
"You can draw, right?" Ned asked. "Why don't you draw them both?"
I thought about it. "Can't hurt, I suppose."
The four of us talked about the rumours that had been going around about us while I drew.
I decided to do two drawings of blue eyed Harry, one with scar and one without.
As his face became recognizable, I smiled, it was nice seeing his gentle smirk someplace besides my dreams.
"Well, I certainly don't recognise him." Peter said and picked the first drawing of brown eyed Harry up, the one without the scar.
"Let me see." Ned clamoured and Pete held it up to the camera before showing the other one.
"How'd he get that?" Ned asked and I gulped.
"He was in an accident." I told him and handed the other drawing to Peter.
"Which one has brown eyes?" Ned asked.
"This one." I tapped one of them and leaned against Peter.
"Tired, huh?"
I nodded.
"Why don't you go to bed, and rest this time."
I smiled and nudged him. "Maybe I will."