What have you done?

I left Stephen's with the instructions to tell Aunt May that I would be staying with him overnight because he needed to analyze me 2hile I was sleeping which was...well when you put it that way, weird.
But as I started the walk home, something seemed off.
As I came to a busy part of my route home, people started staring at me, some pulled out phones and I started to walk a little faster, a little scared as to why they could possibly want to record me.
"Aren't you Peter's twin!?" Someone called and I fought the urge to run, that would only make them chase.
"She's probably a spider too!"
"Do a trick for us!"
"Did she even know?"
I didn't need to look at the giant billboards and screens on the side of the buildings around to know that Peter's identity had been revealed.

My phone rang suddenly when I was halfway back.
"Rose, uh, you wouldn't happen to be at someone else's house, would you?" Peter's voice sounded guilty.
"I was just walking back from Stephen's, what have you done?"
"Well, I didn't exactly-"
"-peter."
"Alright fine. Mysterio made a video concealing my true identity and it kinda might have got leaked on pretty much every social media platform."
"Shit." I cursed.
"Look, Is there anyway you can get to someone else house, I'm not sure here would be the best place for you."
I sighed and thought about it. "Yes, I can arrange something, just...stay safe, these people will do anything to get to you."
"You too, gotta go, I love you sis, bye."
He cut off the call before I could reply and I sighed. "Love you too, bro."
I first went into a shopping mall, still followed my much of my 'adoring' crowd.
I went into a bathroom, not the sorts with loads of stalls, but the baby change one, so no one could follow me.
Then I rang Stephen, he rarely picked up on his end, so I could only hope luck was on my side.
"Rose?"
"Uh yeah, Stephen, I'm in a bit of a pickle and I was wondering-"
"-what has Peter done now?!" He sounded preoccupied, which honestly, wasn't a bad thing, because then he wouldn't overreact.
"His identity got leaked." I said and sighed as I leaned against the wall.
"What?!"
"Yeah, and I'm being stalked right now and I need to get out without anyone seeing me."
Banging started on the door and I groaned. "You can't be fucking serious."
"Where are you?"
"I locked myself in a toilet, in a mall." I told him.
Stephen sighed. "Okay, I'll help, but it'll be weird if you disappear inside a bathroom, they'll think you have powers as well and try and find where you actually are, so get out of there and go inside a store, one with lots of shelves, I'll get you."
"Gotcha."
He ended the call and I tucked my phone away before taking a deep breath and opening the door, pushing past the people outside and going to find a particularly large store.
I ran around for a while, losing some of the people, and got to a blind spot in the stores CCTV.
An orange circle appeared in front of me. "Gotcha kid." Stephen yanked me inside and it shut behind us.
"What is wrong with your brother?" He asked, just a little pissed off, but not completely mad.
"It wasn't his fault." I said and sat on the couch, burying my head in my hands. "But what the hell are we supposed to do now?"