The Other Harry

(So I see this is getting some reads, thanks to whoever is, and I would love some feedback:))
(This is Harry, played by Dane Dehaan as pictured)

Harry was sitting in his office, his phone buzzed and he yawned as he reached for it.
A text message popped up from an unknown number.
"Hey Harry, it's been a while and I heard you were in town, I was wondering if you wanted to catch up or something some time. If you can't, I totally understand but just know I'll be thinking of you. Rose<3."
He furrowed his eyebrows. "Rose?" It was clear that he was gladly surprised as he read it through again.
Rose stood up from the couch, dropping her phone onto the cushions as she went to wake Peter up.
"Go away." He groaned when she knocked.
She smiled and rolled her eyes. "I'll make you pancakes if you get up now."
"Ugh, fine!"
Her phone buzzed just as Peter came out of his bedroom, he picked it up and raised his eyebrows.
"Since when are you in contact with Harry?"
"I'm not." She said and flipped his pancake. "Oh wait, what does it say?"
"Yeah, it's definitely been too long, I was thinking about looking you up sometime since I was in the area, but I guess you beat me to it. Is later today okay for you? Harry x." Peter read out. "I forgot he was in town. What do you want me to put in?"
"Start a voicenote." She told him and he nodded.
"Yeah, later today should be fine, where do you want to meet- Pete, stop it."
"You stop." He had started making kissing motions while she talked.
He sent it and it popped up that Harry had started recording a voicenote.
"Do you think he's good with his position?" Peter asked as he put the phone down and grabbed two plates.
"I mean, it's been a while." Rose shrugged and plated up the pancakes. "I don't really know him now."
Peter nodded and stretched his arms out.
He grabbed Rose's phone when Harry replied, eager to see what Harry had said.
"Peter, stop gatecrashing voicenotes. Why don't you swing by Oscorp, say around half 1?" Harry muttered something under his breath. "No, tell him I'll see it in a minute. Sorry, I can't get a break from these people. If he's still there, ask Peter if he wants to come. I'll see you then?"
Peter raised his eyebrows at the end. "Well that answers our question."
"Sorry, Harry, won't be able to make it, but Rose will."
"Peter, that's my phone." Rose pointed the spatula at him.
"Yeah, and I'm borrowing it." He stuck his tongue out at her and she rolled her eyes.
The dream skipped to half 2, Rose had just stepped inside the doors to Oscorp.
"Miss Parker?" The receptionist asked as she came to the front desk.
"Yes, that's me."
The man at the desk nodded and typed something into his computer. "Mr Osborn said I should expect you, he'll be with you shortly."
"Thank you."
He came down to the front desk a minute later, looking very calm. Rose turned around and smiled when she saw him.
She couldn't quite work out whether to go for a hug or a handshake, and neither did Harry. He extended a hand rather awkwardly, but Rose sidestepped his hand and wrapped her arms around his torso.
Harry smiled and held her tight. "It's a lot better seeing you in person."
She nodded and pulled back. "You've grown."
"So have you." He smiled and bit his lip. "Should I give you a tour before we go?"
Rose nodded and Harry placed a hand on her back as he led her inside.

I pulled out of the dream with a gasp and tried to catch my breath.
Stephen seemed to be in his own world as he stared off into the distance, I didn't click my fingers to bring him back, he hated it when anyone did that.
"What does it mean?" I asked as I followed him through the strange library I'd often find him in.
"What's what I'm trying to figure out." He said, casting me a look as he picked books up off the shelves. "They're too real to be dreams. I think they're fragments of another universe."
"What?!" I asked. "So Harry's real?"
"Perhaps." He said and placed the books down on one of the tables. "The other Harry you mentioned, how often does he appear?"
"Well, it swaps over every night." I told him and sighed.
"Is there something wrong?" Stephen asked as he studied my face.
"Yes." I sighed. "No. Well, nothing's wrong yet."
"A bad feeling?" Stephen asked as he went to find more books.
"Yeah." I bit my lip, wondering if speaking my doubts could possibly make them become true. "Harry...the one who's been there the whole time-"
"the one with brown eyes?" He asked.
"Yeah." I paused. "I feel like something bad is going to happen to him."
"What like?"
"I don't know." I said and sat down on one of the chairs. "I wish I did."