Emerald catherine wheels

(And finally, it's here, the story is properly starting.)
"Okay, I'm here." I reached the bottom of the basement steps, MJ, Peter and Ned turned around. "Where is he?"
Stephen had told me about what had happened when I got there and sent me down to the basement. I still didn't know which Harry Peter had been talking about, and I didn't know which one I wanted to see.
It would be nice to see brown eyed Harry again, assuming I still had dreams with the other one.
But I had lost him, and what Peter had done had to be put right, so Harry would have to go back.
I wasn't going to lose him again.
Peter nodded over his shoulder to some kind of cell block.
"Octavius?" I said as I caught sight of one of the men in the cells, a man with robotic arms extending from his back.
"Rose." He furrowed his eyebrows. "I thought this wasn't my world."
"I-It's not." I said and turned my gaze to another one of the cells. "Dr Connors?"
"You know him too?" Ned asked.
"Yeah, he uh, tried to cure himself and then attempted to try and turn the whole city into giant lizards." I turned away from his cell and my eyes found its way across the other side of the room.
A boy was sitting with his back to the side of the wall, his knees against his chest, unmoving.
I walked over slowly, it couldn't be him, there was no way.
"Harry?" I said when I reached the glass, pressing my hand against the cold, hard panel.
He looked up, his unemotional gaze meeting mine.
My heart stopped and my breath caught in my throat as I stood there, the whole world faded away as his eyes widened with realization.
I saw emerald catherine wheels spinning around in those eyes, glints of a mischievous smile, inexplicable happiness, and most of all, the promise of forever in the eyes of the boy just across from me.
"Take the glass down." I told Peter when I regained my senses.
"Are you sure-"
"-take it down!"
The glass disappeared and I let out a short breath I hadn't realized that i'd been holding.
Harry stood up, his form perfect and unwavering as I got a proper look at him.
He took several calculated, partly cautious steps towards me until the distance between us had disappeared.
I didn't hesitate before quickly wrapping my arms around his torso, there was no denying his existence as I breathed in his scent of pine, apple, and cinnamon.
His arms wound their way around my shoulders, tears pricked my eyes as short waves of déjà vu and euphoria rippled through me.
"It's like I'm dreaming." I whispered.
"That depends." Harry pulled back a little. "Any of your dreams come true?"
"Wait, who the hell are you?" Octavius asked.
Harry pulled back fully and walked over to Octavius. "Harry Osborn."
"You're not Harry." Octavius shook his head. "Rose, what is this?"
Harry placed a hand on my shoulder softly.
"He is Harry, just not your version." I shifted gently.
"You mean our version."
"In a way."
"This isn't making any sense!" Octavius yelled suddenly and I jumped, Harry squeezed my shoulder in comfort.
"Who the hell are you really, Harry?"
"I told you already, and it's Mr Osborn." Harry said, his hand flexing on my shoulder. "We're not friends."
"So...that is Harry then?" Ned asked and I turned around.
"Oh right, sorry." I took Harry's hand and pulled him up to where Ned, MJ and Peter were staring at us both. "Harry, this is MJ and Ned."
Harry extended a hand to Ned, who shook it, still staring at him, MJ only nodded at him.
"And this is my brother, Pete, Peter, this is Harry Osborn."
Harry paused, thinking about what I had just said. "Your brother...I..."
"Yeah, it's a little weird." I said and watched the two boys shake hands. "Uh, guys, I'm gonna brief Harry."
The three nodded and I led Harry away from the group to a quiet corner.
"So...uh..." I tried to find the words. "Peter's identity was leaked and he tried to put it right with a spell and it kind of went wrong." I gestured with my hands, not quite meeting Harry's eyes. "And basically, people from other universes are appearing out of nowhere, including you-"
"-i kinda got that when they were arguing." Harry interrupted. "What I want to know, is how you claim to be from this universe, but you know me."
I sighed. "Right. So your world, I don't actually belong there, and instead of having normal dreams like anyone else, I get put into your universe and I can do whatever, you know."
"And what happens when you're not there?"
"It randomly generates something I'd do I think, but I don't really like that."
Harry tucks his hands into his pockets and nods, shifting uncomfortably, I then realized he was dressed in a button up shirt shirt, black trousers, a loosened tie, and a grey waistcoat.
"Oh, Jesus, that must be uncomfortable." I chuckled softly and took ahold of his hand, pulling him after me as I went up the stairs to find Stephen.
"Stephen!" I called.
"Who's Ste-"
"-yes, Rose?" He popped out of literal nowhere, biting into an apple, Harry stared at him incredulously.
"Harry needs a change of clothes, so could you uh, do your thing to Happy's apartment?" I asked and squeezed Harry's hand.
"Of course." He paused. "Wait, this is Harry?"
"Oh right." I realized the two hadn't actually met. "Harry Osborn, this is Doctor Stephen Strange, he's helping Peter and the rest of us get out of this mess."
Stephen only nodded at Harry, who was still mystified at the fact that he could float in mid-air.
"Uh, okay." Stephen looked away from him and started to create a ring of orange.
I ushered Harry through. "I'll call you when we need to get back?"
"Of course."