Chapter 4

Théodora

The music's loud and the bass vibrates through me. A bit of sweat coats my body from the dancing Ivy and I've been doing.

"Go on. He's been eye-fucking you all night." I encourage Ivy.

This guy with blue eyes and short blond hair had his eyes on her the second we walked in.

"I don't want to leave you alone." She says but I shrug her off. "Nu-uh. That's no excuse. I can handle myself." I say and gently push her in his direction.

"If you need me, call me." She says with a smile and walks towards to the guy.

I walk to bar to get a fresh drink and sit down on a barstool. My feet are killing me after dancing for 2 hours.

My drink arrives and I take a small sip, enjoying the alcohol burning my throat.

I look around to see where Ivy's at and smile when I find her kissing with that guy.

Suddenly I get goosebumps again and look back at my drink to see if it's not poisoned. It's stupid. I can't tell if it is or not.

I want to look back at Ivy when a man on the other side of the bar catches my eye.

He's got ruffled brown hair and bright fluorescent green eyes. He's very handsome and smiles at me. I smile back, because why not?

I see him standing up and walks into my direction. "Is this seat taken?" He asks when he reached me. His voice is deep but sounds playful. He's very tall, but well... everyone is compared to me.

"No, not at all." I say with a flirty tone. He sits down next to me and looks into the direction of Ivy.

"Your friend ditched you?" He asks and I laugh. "Oh no, I encouraged her." I say and he laughs with me.

"So your friend gets all the fun and you don't?" He asks. "Oh I'm having fun." I say with a flirty smile.

He grins and I finish my drink. "Do you want to dance?" He asks. Fuck it, way not? He's hot.

I grab his hand and lead us to the dance floor.

My body moves along with the music and I  let my back rest against his front as I grind myself against him.

His hands find my waist. I'm enjoying myself and his touch. Every time he moves his hands, I feel electricity shoot through my body.

My arms fly up and I reach behind me to touch his neck. He leans down and I feel myself getting wet at his breath on my ear.

It's been so long. This man is hot and got moves, so I'll gladly let him take me home.

"You're gorgeous." He says and I turn around to face him. His bright green eyes are dark with lust now.

They leave my eyes and travel down to my lips. I lean in closer and his hands grab the back of my head. All the hairs on my body rise when his lips find mine.

I'm standing on my toes since she's so tall, so I grab him by his hair and pull him closer to me.

I feel his tongue against my lips and I happily open for him. The taste of his mouth is so sweet. So hot. So addictive. It makes my pussy throb.