Chapter 20

Ash

"She wants to talk? Why does she want to talk?" I pace the living room.

"Can you just sit down and wait for them to come home? We all know as much as you do. We just have to wait and see." Samuel says irritated and focuses back to the movie he and Diablo are watching. How can they be so calm?

"Maybe Azrael and I did freak her out. Maybe she wants to end it now. Fuck, we should've waited with that." I say as I keep on pacing the room.

"Ash?" Diablo asks calmly. "Yes?" I say and look at him. "Shut up!" He yells and I let out a frustrated sigh at the same time the front door closes.

The three of us immediately turn our heads and wait for Théodora and Azrael enter the room.

Théodora walks in with a big smile on her beautiful face. Samuel jumps up and puts his hand on her face before kisses her lips hard.

"Did you have a good day?" He asks and she nods. "Yeah, it was good." She says and walks over to Diablo and takes a seat on his lap.

He gives her a surprised look and then looks at me. I'm also stunned by her behavior. When Azrael said that she wanted to talk, he sounded worried and he normally isn't.

She doesn't seem mad or something. So what the hell is going on?

Théodora lets out a laugh and kisses Diablo on the cheek. "I love to make you uncomfortable." Her laugh turns into giggles when he pokes her side and falls onto the couch.

"That's not funny. Azrael said you wanted to talk. So talk." He says serious and she gives Azrael a confused look.

"When did you tell them I wanted to talk? I haven't seen you call them or anything." She asks.

"We can communicate with each other with our mind." Azrael says and Théodora looks like she just saw water burn.

"But... Huh, how is that possible?" She asks and settles back on Diablo's lap.

"Well, we form a clan. And as a clan, our connection is so strong, we can communicate with our minds since it's linked." He explains.

Théodora still looks like he's talking in another language, but it's the only explanation.

"Wow. Yeah... Uh that's exactly what I wanted to talk about." She sighs.

I settles down next to her and Diablo and grab her hand.

She gives me a reassuring smile and strokes my hand absently as she starts to talk.

"I really like you guys and I know you like me too. But if I want to go through with this relationship, I want to know more about you. Like that you communicate with your minds and what you guys do throughout the day." She says.

"That's understandable." Azrael nods. "You can asks us anything." I say with a small smile.

She takes in a deep breath. "Okay, well... If we make it official. Are we in a relationship with each other or do I have a relationship with you." She asks.

That's a great question. We all look at each other but no one answers her. "Well?" She asks again.

Azrael clears his throat and we all avert our eyes to him. "Like I told you this morning, we have a deep connection with each other and have sex together. We do have a relationship but it's not romantic. Our relationship with you will be."

Hmm... I don't know if I agree. I do have romantic feelings towards all of them. I love them, do anything for them and comfort them if needed.

Théodora seems to notice my inward struggle and squeezes my hand. "Is that how you feel too?" She asks and I start to get a little nervous.