Chapter 24

Samuel

"Do I look okay?" Théodora asks as she walks into the living room to show us her outfit.

Her dark hair is curled at the ends. She put on some black stuff on her eyes which make her ice blue eyes pop even more. There's some shiny, sticky stuff covering her plump lips I can't wait to see around my cock.

My eyes travel down to her body and get hypnotized by her pushed up tits. The top of her dark purple mid thigh flowy dress is tight. Really tight. Damn, I'm hard already.

"You look like a snack." I say when I sneak my arms around her waist and squeeze her ass.

She giggles at my move and see her relax. Today is the day we meet with Gaya. She's a master manipulator and seems like an angel at first. But she's not, she can't be trusted.

We told Théodora about her and warned her about Gaya's deceiving charm. I'm glad for Diablo's gift in this kind of situations, because if we think that she's not telling us the truth, we can force it out of her.

"But for real." She says and looks at Azrael. "I don't want to come off as a dumb girl."

Azrael gives her a smile and pulls her out of my embrace. "You look fine. There's nothing dumb about your outfit." He says and grinds his dick against her.

She let's out a frustrated moan and pushes him away. "You're useless. You all think with your dick and not with your head." And starts to walk back upstairs to probably chance her outfit, but Azrael catches her arm before she can leave.

"I'm sorry. You look strong and unfuckable." He says to reassure her.

"Speak for yourself." I say and give her wink. She rolls her eyes at me and grabs her purse off the table.

"Alright, let's get this over with." She says and heads for the door.

We all climb into Diablo's car, since his is big enough to fit the five of us.

Diablo sits behind the wheel, Azrael sits next to him and Ash and I sit in the backseat with Théodora between us.

She nervously fidgets with her dress, but Ash catches her hands and gives them a little squeeze.

"It will be fine." He says and she gives him a timid nod.

"I could help you relax if you want to." I say as I slowly stroke her exposed thigh.

My touch immediately lets her relax in her seat and opens her legs for me. Good girl.

She rests her head on Ash's shoulder as I let my fingers travel up her warm core.

When I stroke her sweet pussy, I find that her thong is already damp. "Always so wet for us, you greedy little slut." I murmur against her stretched neck before I kiss the skin.

She moans and opens up her legs even wider. I push away the little fabric that covers the greatest treasure I ever found and let my fingers stroke her wet folds. Her breath quickens and she bites her bottom lip.

I circle her clit which causes her to let out a moan and grips Ash's hands tight.

I let my fingers travel lower and tease her wet entrance. She pushes her core forward, impatient and desperate for me.