Chapter 17

Samuel

"You can put the chairs over there. Oh and the flowers in that corner. Do you guys have dimmable lights? Oh never mind! I just bought these candles..." Ivy says as she leaves the room.

Holy shit. This girl can't shut up for one damn second. If she wasn't Théodora's best friend, I would've killed her already.

Fucking Azrael and his great idea to work together with Ivy so we could surprise Théodora with a dinner.

She doesn't even like big events. We could take her to McDonalds and she'd be happy too.

I for instance would be much happier, since we wouldn't have to work with this plan-freak.

She and Azrael would get along just perfect. He would've noticed that too if he'd be here. But no, Mr. Leader of the clan had other business to attend to and stuck us up with this annoying girl.

I'm clenching and unclenching fists. It feels like I'm going mental. My skin itches, I want to wreck something.

Diablo notices my inward struggle and nudges me to the door.

Ash and I were the only two who helped Ivy decorating our ballroom.

It's probably only for the best that Diablo wasn't helping too. I could one hundred procent assure you, that there would be nothing of Ivy left if he did.

"Let's blow off some steam." He says with a devilish smile. "Fuck yeah." I reply, already way too pumped.

We're about to leave our house when Ash appears in front of us. "Are you for real leaving me alone with this maniac?" Ash asks with pleading eyes.

Diablo scoffs. "Oh come on, don't act like you're not enjoying this."

It's true. Ash loves preparing for dinners. Especially if it's for someone he likes.

Ash sighs. "Fine, okay I'm enjoying it. Just not with this lunatic. Whatever it is that you're going to do, please don't take forever. I can't promise I won't destroy something or someone if it's just me and her."

"Fine." Diablo and I both laugh as we leave our house.

-

"P-please..." The guy in front of us begs. Ah, I missed this. The smell of fear, blood and excrement fills my nostrils.

It's always business this, clans attacking other clans that. We've also been distracted by a certain girl, that we haven't been able to do what we do best. What Diablo and I do best, to be precisely. And what we enjoy the most. Yes, we're crazy sons of bitches.

We just randomly picked this dude off the streets and started torturing him. The streets are ours and we can do whatever the fuck we want.

"What is your biggest secret?" Diablo asks with using his gift. The dude looks at him like he's mesmerized.

"I-I fantasize about having sex with my sister's daughter." He answers painfully.

"Oh no you don't." I scoff. "That's really disgusting." I say and punch him hard in the nose.

The sound of breaking bones makes me shiver. It get's me hard. That's my secret. For who didn't know already. I get off of pain and begging.