Chapter 11

Théodora

I wake up to an empty bed and stare at the ceiling. Last night felt like a dream.

I try to stretch my muscles, but everything hurts and I feel dirty. I slowly get up and look around the room.

I haven't paid attention to my surroundings since everything happened so fast.

The bed I'm sitting on is huge and has dark purple sheets. The walls of the bedroom are made out of brick and seem still authentic with old looking lamps attached to them.

There're two big windows with heavy curtains who have the same color as the bedsheets.

There's a big dark wooded dresser next to a tall mirror against the wall on the opposite side of the bed.

On my right is a door. I guess a bathroom. I walk towards it and open it.

I gasp at the sight. It's a beautiful light marble bathroom with a big tub, rainfall shower and a double sink with a large mirror above it.

I stare at myself in the mirror, shocked at what I see. I have bruises all over my body and dried up blood on the side of my neck.

I look bad and it matches with how I feel. They didn't hurt me, but an outsider will think otherwise if they see me like this.

I'm a fast healer, so I will look completely fine on Monday again.

I turn on the shower and wait for it to heat up.

When it is, I walk in and let the heat loosen up my muscles.

I let my mind wander to last night. Samuel's words turned me on so much. He fucked me how he pleased and I loved every second of it.

When Ash joined us, he made me feel safe. They moved together so naturally.

A sting of jealousy hits me. How many times have they done this before? Was I good or did I disappoint them?

I start to worry but then I remember the sweet words they gave me afterwards.

I'm normally not this insecure but, they make me feel vulnerable...

Azrael wasn't really invested last night, which surprises me. He was the one who basically arranged it all. It doesn't really fit his image of being a leader.

Diablo didn't even join at all and I'm sad he didn't. I want to get to know him, but there wasn't really time for it. Maybe there is today.

I turn off the shower and dry myself off. I walk back into the bedroom and put on the clothes I wore yesterday, when I suddenly remember I have a cat back home who needs to be fed.

I quickly make up the bed and leave the room.

On my right I see stairs and walk down on them. It leads me to the main hall and I walk to the room I already know. The kitchen.

When I enter I see that it's empty. So I walk out of it again and look around the main hall.

Their house is stunning, if you can call it that anyway. I never really knew places like this existed anymore. I wonder what kind of people lived here ages ago.

I hear someone typing on a computer and let my ears lead the way. It's coming from another room with the door cracked open.

I poke me head through it and see Azrael typing on a laptop in what seems like a home office.

He notices me and looks up. "Hey, how are you feeling?" He asks me with a small smile.

I walk into the office and sit on the edge of his deck. He puts his hand on my thigh and starts stroking it softly.