Chapter 6

Théodora

"You're having dinner with your stalkers and boss?" Ivy blares through the phone. "I know it sounds crazy." I say as I consider my outfit.

"Crazy and dangerous. Please Thé, don't do this." She begs, but I do want to do this. I'm intrigued. "I'm only having dinner with them. If I don't want to have sex with them, I just say so and leave." I say and Ivy lets out a frustrated sigh.

"I don't know Thé... I don't have a good feeling about this." She says as I finally found a cute outfit and put her on speaker so I can get dressed.

"Please don't worry. I'm a big girl. They're hot and I need to blow off some steam." I say and Ivy goes quiet.

I finish getting dressed and start on my make-up. I'm wearing a denim mini skirt, a silk black cami and a black and grey plaid blouse. I leave the blouse open so my tits are on display.

"It does sound hot." She admits and I laugh. "I do hope everything works out for you. He'll still be your boss afterwards though." She says and haven't thought about that.

"Office sex sounds hot too." I say and we laugh together. I'm done getting ready and see that it's almost 7.

"They're here any minute, I'll talk to you later. I love you." I tell her and put my wallet into my purse.

"I love you too and please be careful." She says. "I will." I reassure her and hang up the phone and also put it in my purse. Before I head out, I put on my black heels and walk outside.

-

There's a sleek black car waiting for me and I see the man who was in my apartment leaning against it.

He's in dark blue dress pants and a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Tattoos cover his forearms and neck. His long blond hair hangs loosely on his shoulders, which make him look wild and hot.

His bright blue eyes are piercing mine and I feel drawn to him. The chills are running down my body as I near him.

He smiles and grabs my hand to kiss the back of it. They feel soft and cause tingles shooting up my arm.

"You look sexy." He says with a smirk. "Thank you. That's the look I was going for." I say flirty as he opens the door for me.

I climb in and he joins me in the backseat. "My name's Samuel by the way." He says and puts his arm around my shoulders.

I quirk an eyebrow and he laughs devilishly. "We're not on that level yet?" He asks and I just shrug.

The sooner I feel comfortable, the better. So I let him leave his arm around me. He leans in and smells my hair. "Fuck, you smell good." He says way too exaggerated.

"You're creepy." I say a bit annoyed and he laughs devilish again. "That's the look I was going for." He mimics and I roll my eyes.

This will be interesting.

-

We arrive at a fancy restaurant somewhere down town and meet the rest of the men there.

They're already sitting at a table when we enter the place. Azrael and the man I kissed smile at me when I approach.

The other man, who stared at me at Starbucks, does what he do best. Stare.

"You look beautiful." The man I kissed says and also grabs my hand to kiss the back of it. "I'm Ash."

"Nice to meet you." I say and he passes my hand over to Azrael and he kisses it too. My cheeks blush at the polite gestures. I wasn't expecting that.

My eyes find the man who keeps on staring at me, but it doesn't seem like he intends to move.

"Diablo." He blankly says. Okay... I can tell he's uncomfortable, but his behavior only intrigues me more.

"Please, sit." Ash pulls out a chair for me between him and Azrael. Samuel sits down next to Diablo, who is sitting across of me. I also take my seat and immediately grab the menu.

Wow. The prices are mad high. They didn't had to make such an effort and take me to this crazy fancy restaurant. A fast food place was okay too.

"I heard your first day went great." Ash says and I feel myself relax a little. He's the nicest out of the four of them and has a calm wash over him.

"Yeah, I really liked it." I say with a smile. "You're going to do great. You have this natural leader instinct." Azrael adds and I blush at the compliment. "Well, thank you." I respond.

"I like a bossy girl." Samuel says with a wink. "Ouch!" Ash kicks Samuel under the table and gives me an apologetic smile. "Don't mind him. He's not okay in the head."

"Hey." Samuel says offended and faces me. "A little crazy is not so bad right." I laugh at his comment. "Not at all." I reply and hear Diablo snicker.

"Be careful with what you wish for." Ash says so soft I almost don't hear it.

The server arrives and Azreal orders for all of us without discussing it first.

He notices my confusion. "You'll like it." He says, but I don't like this for one bit.

"I can order for myself you know." I scoff. "Oh I know you can. I just don't want you too." He bluntly says and I stand up immediately.

What's wrong with these men? Azrael is way too bossy. He technically is my boss, but aren't we on a date right now?

Diablo is scary as shit and doesn't even seem like he wants to be here. Samuel is a fucking pervert. Only Ash seems to have manners.

"Please." Azreal says apologetically and pulls my arm to sit back down.

"If you want to have sex with me, you all should change your attitude. Because this is not working." I say and cross my arms over my chest.

"I'm sorry Théodora. We usually don't have to work for it." Ash says sheepishly and I roll my eyes.

I'm sure women will fall at their feet, they're gorgeous men. And I do want to have sex with them, it just... scares me. They're tall, big, intimidating men.

The server comes back with our wine and fills our glasses. Yes, alcohol is definitely what I need right now.

I gulp down my glass in a few seconds and the server gives me a shocked look. I raise my glass to him. "More please." I say and he fills it up again with a disgusted look on his face.

I hear Samuel laugh and say "Bring us a few bottles." The servers nods and after a few moments he brings us four more bottles of wine.

I'm feeling a bit tipsy now and it helps me to relax. Our first course arrives and I look down at my plate. My mouth's watering at the beautiful and colorful dish.

I've got no clue what it is, but it smells delicious. I take one bite and the amazing flavors explode in my mouth. Wow.

My plate is quickly empty and I drown down the rest of my wine. "I have to go to the bathroom." I say and stand up and look around for which way to go.

Azreal stands up too and points to the left. "It's around the corner." He says and I thank him.