Chapter seis

" Your gonna love this place, trust me you will" he says with excitement. " I trust you James" I said while he parked in the parking lot. There was complete silence in the car. We both gazed into each other eyes. I started to blush as usual." No one has ever said that they trusted me, I guess I never been trusted before. So far your the only one that trust me." he said. " Well James you seem like a trust worthy person. When I look into your eyes I see innocence and immaculateness. It's kinda impossible for me not to trust you." I said while caressing his face. " Your never going to leave me right, promise me that we're going to be together forever" he say while tears forms in his eyes." Hey I don't want to kill the mood but I just met you today, I need some time to actually know if your the one for me and if I want to spend eternity with you. Im not like those girls you meet any other day, and I'm not like a slut or someone that just want to use you for coitus. Basically I'm trying to say that I'm a umm...... I'm like a..." " A princess, my princess" he blurted out. " Your my angel, Destiny I need you in my life. I just " he slowly leans into my into my face trying to kiss me but I move my face 90 degrees to the right making him kiss my cheek. " You mean the world to me babe, and I understand if your not ready for a relationship or even a kiss from me. But it's ok, I'll wait for you." He says while gently turning my face toward his. He kisses my cheek." You so beautiful, why do you have all this make up on your face. To me you look even more beautiful just the way you are. These different types of makeup on your face is block me from seeing your true beauty." he said. He grabs a wet napkin. " May I take it off " he says. " Yeah you could take it off for me. James was wiping off the foundation, eyeliner, and eyeshadow off of my face. He then gently wipes of the lipstick off my lips. "I love your lips " he say while bite his bottom lip. " Let go on that date shall we" he says while smiling. " Yes please I'm starving" I said. We got out of the car and I realize that we in front of a restaurant called Le Cirque. When I walked in side there was a lot of amazing artwork , furniture, lighting, and even the employees looks put together as well. A waiter brought us to our table. There was lots of season on the table. The cloth of the table was like silky. I love this place. "Wow, this is so awesome like oh my god look at this place." I said with amazement. " I want everything is perfect and beautiful but it is not as good as you." he says while putting his hand on top of mine. " Good evening my name is David , my I take your order" the waiter says. The waiter was just staring at me blankly. " Yeah I would like the Tartare & Caviar." James said. " And what would the foxy lady would be getting the waiter said while winking at me. I kinda blushed and looked at the menu even thought knew what I want. " I'll have the same thing he's having." I said. " Your meals will be coming in about 30 minutes." The waiter put a batch of biscuits filled with string cheese on the table. When I looked over at James his face was totally red and his eyes was filled with anger. " Babe when that waiter comes back here don't say anything, don't look at and don't even respond to him. " He says with an angry tone. " he thinks he can take away my girl away from me" he mutters under his breath. I begin to blush and watch him getting frustrated. "Here's your meal sir and here you go my foxy lady" the waiter . I followed James orders and didn't look at him. " Back off of my girl you prick" James said in an angry tone. I looked at James . I love it when James gets jealous and angry at the same time. " Well I can't control myself she's a sexy lady, hey sweetie you want my number." He says while caressing my face. In my head I was cursing him out. " DONT TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND" james yelled out. Everybody was looking at our table. Next thing I saw was James picking up the chair an hitting that disgusting waiter in the back. One of the security took james out of the restaurant. " Hey do you think we could put our food in some container" I said to the injured waiter. After 5 mins the manager put our food in containers and showed me the exit. I saw jame sitting on the edge of the sidewalk. I walked over to him and handed him his food. He looked at me with embarrassment and we walked over to the car. We both go in the car. During the drive home there was complete silence. Finally after the 46 minutes drive I was home . He walked me toward my front door. " Hey I'm sorry about today. I tend to get angry a lot and I didn't meaaannn Mmmm." I just immediately kisses him. My arms was across his shoulders and he was grabbing my waist. We were kissing for like 3 minutes. When I pull out of the kiss I bite his bottom lip softly. " Tonight was amazing. I never knew that you really really really like me. Your just perfect James" I said while blushing. "I'm glad that your happy, that makes me happy." He said while rubbing squeezing my waist . " You should get inside. I'll see you on Monday my love. Or maybe tomorrow or Sunday." he says while giggle. " Goodnight James " I said while smiling. " Wait I need my goodnight kiss." I lean in to give him another kiss but purposely kissed him on the cheek. " I love it when you play with me." He says while blushing " goodnight my dear James." I said while entering my house " night babe he says then walks towards his car. When i walked in the house I see all my friends giggling and looking out the window at the same time. " Guys please don't tease me" I said while turning red."