Chapter Nueve

" We're here babe...... Babe.. BABE!!" James said while shaking me. He turn the radio station that only played rock music and turn the volume of the music all the way up. " Jesus Christ" I yelled out. " Hey sweetie wake up" James said. " Oh we're here already were the only people here" I said while sporting the beach up a head. We both got out the car and I just saw James take out some breakfast from the backseat. " Wow you really know me, I'm starving" I said. We walk to the beach and James layer down the blanket. I laid on it with him and the breakfast. I had pancakes cereal and some orange juice. " Well jeez I'm full what about you" I said. " Yeah I feel pregnant" James said. I looked up into the sky and saw numerous of colors like pink, red, orange, purple and blue mixed together. "It's beautiful" I said while gazing into the sky l. " But it's not as beautiful as you." James said. I cuddled with him. He softly kiss my lips and told me." Your an amazing girl, I want to spend eternity with you. I just couldn't help it I just kissed him passionately. We kisses until dawn turn to morning. I pulled out of the kiss and gazed into his eyes. " Your so beautiful" James said. " You always say that, I'm not beautiful at all. I'm lucky to have you" I said. " AAAAAHHHHAAA, I KNEW IT I KNEW YOU LIKE HIM" Moshighla says popping out of no where. " Moshighla really, dude" I said with embarrassment. " I knew it wasn't just a kiss. You don't like him you love him. You never let anybody touch you." She says. My face turned so red, I glanced at James and he was blushing as well. He immediately kissed me again. " Whoa what's going on" I said. " Really destiny catch up with the program, anyways I need to get ready for a concert. " I don't think you need to get ready for over 10 hours it's just concert." I said. "NO NO NO it's not just a concert, it's a concert with the weeknd in it." She said "Really dude really." I said. I'll see you later and don't get too freaky. " she said then winked at me. " Oh god " I said.

Hey people this is Kanji Mendez. I just want to apologize for not writing a good story this time. Right now I'm actually tired right now but I know you guys don't care but it ok. Continue to vote and read this book. I know that both me any you the reader would benefit something out of this 😊