Chapter Quince

"You need sometime off, let's go to Renee's house." Jennifer says then dragged me to the door. " Wait wait, he's probably outside. I need to get ready" I say while trying to go up the stairs. " Don't be silly you look perfect, better then the clothes that you usual put on." She says then giggled. I gasped loudly. " I'm kidding, destiny" Jennifer said then put on a serious face. " We walked out and was walking towards the bus stop. " the bus will come in a couple of minutes." Jennifer says then takes out her phone and begins playing the games Don't Tap The White Tiles. I was siting there looking at my feet and was thinking " maybe I should of painted my toenails today" in my head. I looked over across the street and saw James holding tons of flowers and has a box of chocolates in the other arm. "Maybe I should pretend I don't see him " I said to my self. Finally the bus came and I ran in the bus and pulled Jennifer inside of the bus as well. " Your getting addicted to that game and it's not even that popular too dude" I said while paying the bus fair for me and Jennifer. " I'm sorry that I get hooked on thing easily. And beside the games that come out now of days aren't that fun." She says. We sat down all the way in the back of the bus. " I hope he doesn't come in the bus. " BABE YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME. WE BELONG TOGETHER, I THOUGHT YOU LOVE, AND TRUSTED ME. GET OFF THE BUS NOW, I want you back my dear." James says while crying. " Why don't you do what Nik did, back off. Your making things ten times worst." Jennifer yelled back at him. " SHUT UP , YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. GET OFF OF THE BUS NOW DESTINY." James yell at me. " No " I say like a computerized machine. " What did you say" James says then turns red. " No sir why don't you get off of the bus." The bus driver says then literally kicks James off of the bus. The bus drives away and James screamed out. " you'll regret your decision." " See I told you Nik is better. It look like he was going to beat you up." Jennifer says. We reach our destination. When we were walking of the bus I gave the bus drive a high five. We were in front of a movie theater . " We are gonna watch scary movie 4, but we need to wait until the rest of the crew come." Jennifer says. " Wait I thought we were going to renee's house " I said with a confuse face. " I know what I said, just relax dude" Jennifer says.