My dear old friend, I havent forgotten about you

"They're crazy dude. Haha nothing happened here." I say while laughing nervously and blushing." Well ok then I hope you have a safe night. And remember if you're fighting a guy for your life, kick him in the jewels. He'll cry like a baby. Ok I'll see you later Destiny " Nik says then walks away. I close the door. I close the door and I walked of to the couch me and Gregory just makes out on. I just was standing there looking at the couch. " I'm a horrible person. Why would I cheat on Nik with that freak. That's it I'm done. I'm done with this." I say to myself while a single tear rushes down my face. . " why me" I say then sit on the couch. " I wipe the tear off  my face and got up then I walk to my room.  I flop on my bed and then look on my dresser and saw a big gigantic card. I got up and took the card and look through it." Oh I remember this."

I always loved the way you did those fortes. What makes you beautiful is that you don't know your beautiful. Thank you for being there and helping me especially in math. You should listen more to the weeknd so that I can officially label you as one of my XO friend. More like a sister you know.
~Girl you're perfect, you're always worth it .
~Abel Tesfaye

Love Moshighla

P.S if you down contact me for plans for Toronto in 2021.

" it's a good thing she put her number and social media accounts on this. hmmm maybe I will go . Ok so it July 23 2018 right now so that will be 3 years from now. I'm hanging on to this card. Wow I'll be like 20 years old. I think we most likely be going to a party or a concert in Toronto . I think we will all be looking cool wearing the XO gear and stuff . But first I need to listen to the weeknd." II say to myself.

3 years go by now it 2021

" baby it's getting hot in this small dorm hurry up we need to go" my mom says while fanning her self with a gigantic card. " wait mom lemme see that for a second" I say while reaching for the card. " clean up the room first" she says then slaps my hand. It took a long hour to clean up this junky room filled with close and books. " here take it. Now take the suit cases and let's go it's too hot up in here." My mom say. I scan the card with my light brown eyes and say Moshighla's signature on it. After seeing that a big grin came on my face. "Oh dang I need to call her " I say while typing her number into my phone. The phone rang and rang.
" Destiny girl, I'm surprise that you still have my number. I take that back you don't have bad memory. I'm surprised that you haven't forgotten me." Moshighla says while screaming. " hey that's crazy. I haven't forgotten about you buddy. Know lets talk about those plans to go to Toronto. " I say while smiling.