Chapter trece

"You can't do this to him" Zz said while forcing me to open the front door. " No Zz I'm not ready for all this relationship business. To be honest being in a relationship is not necessary. I could be single for the rest of my life if I really wanted to." I said while forcing her to move back. " Ok ok if you want to be lonely, it's fine with me." She said. " I'm bored why don't we go do something" I said. " Movies or nah" Zz said. " Definitely movies. Is he still out there" I said from the living room pointing out the window. " Yeah he's still crying" Zz says. " I have and idea" I said while walking towards the control box of the house. I turned on the sprinklers and watch James running to to his car driving off . " Hey it worked" Zz said." Let's go. It took us five minutes to get to the movies. We watched hang over three." I can't believe they always get hanged over every time." I said while giggling. " Hey look who's here." Zz said. I look over and saw James. He looked like a mess. " Destiny please"he say while getting one knee then kiss my hand. "It's over, you'll find someone ten times better than me. Bye James" I said then pulled my hand out his grip. " Let's go before he gets crazy" Zz whispered in my ear. We ran all the way to my house. " Hey I have to go back to the hotel I'll see you tomorrow." Zz said while walking away. " Adios" I scream out. I open the door and walked inside the house. " Time for bed" I say to myself. I Went to the bathroom and took a shower then put on my night gown. I walk into my bedroom and realize that the light were on. " Hey darling " this strange guy that's always following me said. I screamed and ran into the corner of the room where the bat was at. Somehow he manage to stop me from getting it by hugging my waist. "I knew you loved me I'll never let go of you." he says. " Who are you" I said while pulling away. " Your future husband AKA Gregory. he says while smiling weirdly.

Not done yet but here you go enjoy