Chapter Dieciocho Too much going on here

I wake up later than usual today. " Oh my god it 11:53 am. God dang my head hurts."  I say to myself. I went into the bathroom and brush my teeth while I was looking at myself in the mirror. What happened last night was weird and freaky. All I could think of is Gregory kissing me and hold me in a very different way than Nik and James holds me, which is a positive thing. He's just so weird and freaky but yet he's so hot. Wow that's a bad combination. " what the hell" I screamed out. When I look in the mirror
my eyes were the color of Gregory eyes. It was so blue and so beautiful, when I look in the pupil of " my eyes" it was a heart shape and toward the middle of it I saw me. " I'm really bugging out" I say. I spit out the left over tooth paste and rinsed of my face and look in the mirror and my eyes were back to normal. " no no no no no, Destiny stop doing what your doing. Your making yourself crazy. Just stop. " I say to myself and back away from the mirror." I never want to see him again" The door knocked. I ran down and opened it. " hey dezzi cakes, what the heck are you wearing." Zz says. " oh sorry dude, it's just sleepwear so you know I can wear it, it's not like I'm going outside of anything. Come in." I say to Zz. " how's it going, how's James." She says. " I don't know, I haven't heard from him, and I never want to hear from him again." I say while tearing up a bit, but didn't know why. " I thought you didn't like him I thought you were over him. Now you crying. I guess you really do love him"Zz says while frowning a bit. " I don't even know why I'm doing this. I don't even have feelings for him anymore. Nik and I are seeing if we can make this work, which is going pretty well." I say to Zz. " oh no. You need to get back with James.You guys belong together." She says then springs up from her seat. " he's too bossy, and too touchy. Every single minute he just kisses me and tells me how much he loves me then I think he has anger issues or something." I say to Zz and still continue speaking. " oh god " Zz says. " you have some mix emotions." Zz say. The door knocks again. " oh can you get that I'm going to the bathroom" I say to Zz then ran up stairs. " I think I have enough time to take a shower" I say to my self then turn on the water. "WHERE IS SHE. DESSSTTIIIINYYYY!!!!!!! MY LOVE I NEED YOU." James said while running inside the house." Speak of the mother freaking devil" I say to myself .I turn of the water and walk downstairs and saw James looking crazier than ever. " you really need to get back with him, he's starting to look like a hobo." Zz says while laughing in his face. " I thought I made myself clear. I don't want to see your face again. I'm in a relationship now. I don't need you or won't you. I just used you." I say in an angry tone. " I don't mean to get off of topic but what your wearing is so....... Mmmmm. let me be used by you, I want you,I need you ." James says. " leave James, I don't want you " I say . "You hear the lady, bye felicia " Zz says then Pushes him outside then slammed the door then the lock it. " thanks, now your actually helping me." I say while rubbing the back of my head. " your welcome. Ohh shoot I forgot I have to meet my cousin at 7-Eleven. She's in love with their coffee."Zz says while walking towards the door. " Ahhhhhhhhhh, I KNOW YOU WANT ME. THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE, DESTINY YOU YOU WANT ME!!!!! " James screams out right in front of my house. " don't worry dezz I got this." Zz says while grabbing my old bat from 6thgrade. Zz ran outside with the bat charging at James and then hit him in his back. He tumbles over and starts screaming. " haha, shoot I'm out I'll meet you later destiny" Zz says then runs down the street. " I lock the doors and windows so no one came come in. " now I really need to shower. I ran up stairs and took my hot shower. When I was washing my face with soap I hear a loud thump noise downstairs. I quickly rinse off my face and then peek of of the shower. I ran and lock the bathroom door and window. I walk back into the shower and began washing myself. "Mmmm, I smell like green apples😋" I say while sniffles the bar soap. " Ohhhhh, yes you do my darling" I hear outside of the bathroom door. " oh heck nah" I say while rising off my hair. I got of the shower and dried off. I lotion my whole body, put on deodorant, then put on my bra, underwent black skirt that hugged my curves and flows with the wind. It reaches a little bit above my knees and I also wore on this black short sleeved V necked shirt that says "Dangerous roads leads to Beautiful" with a black choker necklace follow by black wedged shoes as quick as I can. My hair was wiggly and curly as usual. " I grabbed the spear knife under the sink and open the bathroom door. I quickly text Moshighla and told her" dude, someone is in my house, please help. Don't call the police I might get in trouble by my parents for no reason. HELP ME." I text her. She answered in two second and said. " I'm coming over don't worry. " I opened the door and saw rose petals leading me into the kitchen. " oh heck nah. Is this the part when someone jumps out of no where and tries to kill me" I say to myself. I want to follow the rose petals but I just know there's someone or something I don't want to see down there. I put the knife behind my back and then walked down the stairs slowly. My heart was beating so fast. It feels like I'm in a movie right now. I finally made it down stairs and walked into the living room and saw....... 😕😑😐 nothing. I quickly turned around and made sure no one was behind me. " sweetie I'm right in the kitchen. " he said. I ran in the kitchen and saw Gregory with my diary. " what the heck are you doing" I said while tearing up. " I had to know, baby. I guess you have a little crush on me" he says then blushes. " you may be cute you may be sweet in a way but you're  just weird, freaky and a creep. I don't like your and I never will. If you, so call love me so much why would you do this to me. Why would you hurt me. You're evil" I say while screaming and crying a bit. " sweetie shh shh." Gregory says.  Moshighla push the door open holding a knife as well. " Destiny what the hell is going on " Moshighla says.

To be continued
Hope you enjoy this chapter