Chapter Ocho

"Ohh hey there buddy" I said with a country accent. " You look so beautiful in the morning" he said while blushing. I looked at my self all I saw was fuzzy slippers, a black short gown, and I didn't have to look I knew my hair was a mess." Your showing a little me skin there babe" he says while blushing . I look down to see that one of my buttons for my gown is gone. I covered it up with a sweater I found on the chair. " Sorry about that, I know it wasn't a pleasant view" I said. " Who told u that" he said then winked at me. " Hey why didn't u answer my text and my calls, I was telling you that we're going to Coney Island beach to see the sun rise. Come on you need to get ready." He says while having a big grin on his face."ok ok hey you can come in." I said. James stared blankly at my friends." I'll just wait in the car, hurry up babe and bring a swimming suit." He say while walking out the house. I ran up stairs and too a shower. I wore on black shorts with a black shirt that shows part of my shoulder with combat boots. I blowed dried my hair out and put on a head band.I grabbed my swimming suit in a bag and ran down stairs. I see Moshighla staring at James through the window. " Do you have some beef with him" I said. " No he's just weird, I'm watching him. And don't be surprise if you see me at the beach" she said. " No no no, don't mess up anything for me." I said. When I look through the window I see someone staring at James are. " Who the heck is that " Moshighla say. " He's cute " Seyi says. I left the house.when I was walking toward the car the mysterious guy starts staring me down. " I thought you love me."the guy says. I couldn't see his face it was still dark out. I ran toward the car. I knew it was the freak. " I'll do what ever it takes to make you love me again babe." He yells out. I finally got in the car. " Who is that guy" James says. " Lock the doors and drive... Fast vamos lets go" I said. The car driver of fast and when I look back u see that freak running towards the car but couldn't catch up. " Who is he" James said. " I don't know he's just one of them hobos I think. " It looks like he wants to take my girl😠" James said with an angry face. " Don't worry calm down he's nothing to me" I said. I text Moshighla to lock the next locks on the door and also the windows. " Now that freak doesn't stand a chance." I said to my self. " What did you say babe" James said. " Nothing sweetie " I said. The drive was so peaceful. I fell asleep after 3 mins. " Your so beautiful my dear. Your my little princess " James said while giving me a kiss on my for head.