Chapter Once

"Ok guys shows over its time to go" I said while signaling them out. " The party was fun" Jennifer says. " Destiny got a bae now. I think we need to have the talk later on, call me." Seyi says then winks at me. " This is crazy Destiny, you only met him for two day and you guys are going out. And watch out that guy has anger issues." Renee says then walks out the house. They all left the house and then two minutes later I heard a knock on the door. " Did you guy leaveeeee omg it's really you" I said while screaming." hey dezzy cakes" Zz said while giving me a great big hug. " Come in let's talk" I said. Zz is my other friend that move to Florida a year ago. She is energetic and friendly. " You have a boyfriend now, my little girl has grown up" Zz says while fake crying. " Really dude, you want a soda." I said while walking toward the kitchen. " Nah I got that Arizona tho" Zz says while giggling. The door knocked again. i walk towards the door and saw my neighbor Nik again. " Hey buddy" I said. " Oooh Lala who that" Zz says. " hey can I talk to you for a sec." Nik say while pulling me out of the house.i closed the door behind me. " What is it" I said. " You remember when it was like around five and I knocked on your door ." Nik says while hold me around my waist. " Yes I recalled that. And you didn't have your shirt on during that times." I said while blushing. " Um why is you hand around my waist" I said while blushing. Nik kissed my cheek and was whispering in my ear saying" you you want to go out witthhh" Nik said then paused. " Who the heck is that" James said while screaming. " Who this punk babe" Nik said. " Babe?" I said while scrunching my face. " Im gonna mess you up Soo freaking bad. COME HERE YOU PRICK" James said while running toward Nik. " No no stop it" I said while screaming loudly. All of a sudden I see Zz come outside with a folding chair and some popcorn." World star " she screamed out.