Chapter Doce

" I ain't scared of this piece of trash " Nik say while taking of his shirt. " Ooh shoot lemme take out my camera" Zz says while recording. All I saw was James and Nik wrestling on the ground. " Upper cut him James" Zz screams out." Zz your not helping" I said. I grab James off of Nik. " Stop it, don't fight" I screamed. " Why would someone as sexy as you love that thing , we belong together sweetie." Nik said while wiping the blood from under his nose. " I can't believe you cheated on me Destiny, I thought you loved me, I trusted you" James screamed out. " She doesn't want you she want me" Nik screams out. " I don't care if you want him, I'm still gonna love you no matter what. Destiny your the best girlfriends I ever had. Please don't leave me" he says grabbing my waist while tears run down his face. " chose who you want to be with" Nik screams out. My heart was racing. I looked at James then Nik. I pull out of James grip. " No no no you can't do this to me" James screamed out. " Come to papa" Nik said. " I don't want any of you guys. I was much better just being single. I just met you two days ago and now we're dating, it doesn't make sense. Nik you will be my buddy and my neighbor that's all." I said while backing away. " James I don't think we should communicate with each other anymore." I said then run into the house. " I just wanna say this that fight was amazing, ohh shoot I didn't press the recording button. Can you guys fight again?" Zz whispers to James and Nik. " ZEANA " I screamed out. " Oops I got to go" Zz said. Zeana walked back into the house. " I'm surprised your not crying" Zz say. " Let's be serious, I met James yesterday thing aren't really real." I said to her. " Omg" Zz say. " What happened" I said. " James is on the lawn crying" she says. " Leave him" I said immediately. "You shouldn't have broken up with him he's so sweet" she say. " Just leave the things that happened in the past with me and James.